Memory Island's Treasure

3rd person POV

"Who's memory is this?" Ace asked. Aoi stared for a moment.

"No one's. This is the actual island. We all made it through our pasts, so we can now move about the island freely." Aoi said.

"Aoi, do you think you can find the treasure?" Aka asked. Aoi nodded.

"It's going to take a while, but I'm sure I'll be able to detect something." The bluenette knelt down and pressed her palms to the ground.

"Water ability: sensory." She said. Her Jade eyes closed as she used the water in the ground to feel the entire island.

Ace plopped down and sat beside her.

"This is gonna take a while." He said. With in seconds, Ace was asleep.

"His speed at falling asleep is astounding." Law muttered.

"Well, he is narcoleptic." Aka said. The purplette knelt down beside Aoi and looked around the area, taking in the senerey. Law leaned against a near by tree and watched Aka. He didn't notice the small smile overtake his lips as he watched her smile brightly at the mountain of the island.

"I found something." Aoi said hours later.

"Huh? Where?" Aka asked.

"It's strange, but it's in a cave at the base of the mountain, not far from here." Aoi said.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Ace cheered, jumping up.

"Hold on." Aoi said. She was silent for a moment.

"We're not alone on this island. Two men. One tall and buff, the other small and lanky. They're in the same direction of the cave. They know we're here. And they don't mean well." Aoi said.

"Should we try to avoid them?" Law asked. Aoi shook her head.

"From the feel of it, they've been here a long time. No matter what route we take, they'd eventually catch up to us." Aoi said.

"Then let's face them head on!" Ace said. Aoi shook her head again.

"No. It's better to go in teams. Aka and I will destracted them while you two get the treasure." Aoi said.

"How will we contact you when we've got it out?" Ace asked. Aoi stood up and cupped her hands and water pooled in them.

"Water craft." She said. Two small ear pieces formed in her hand. She hooked one on her ear and the other on Ace's. She then moved a distance away.

"Can you hear me?" Her voice came through the ear piece.

"Wow!" Ace said.

"Alright then, you two go on ahead and get the treasure. Aka and I will destracted the men. Let me know when you've got the treasure out." Aoi said. Law and Ace went ahead. They hid in the bushes until Aoi came out alone.

"Oh, thank god I found someone! Hey, can you guys help me?" Aoi asked. The buff guy glared her down.

"Where are the two men and one woman you were with?" He asked.

"The guys ran off and disappeared. My friend is injured just over there. She's unconcious and badly injured. Can you help me?" Aoi asked innocently. The two men followed her and Ace and Law took their chance.

Ace's POV

I lit the way through the cave with my fire power. Law was exteremely quiet, but I had already learned that was just how he was.

"Ace-ya... May I ask you something?" Law suddenly whispered to me too keep his voice from echoing in the cave and alerting the men that Aoi and Aka were destracting.