Sea vs Volcano

3rd Person POV

Luffy's heart broken wails filled the air. Tears rolled down the cheeks of every pirate. Whitebeard's hand covered his eyes as his son and daughter fell.

Akainu made the scar on Luffy's chest and Jinbei pulled Luffy away.

"FOLLOW ACE'S DYING WISH! PROTECT HIS BROTHER! PROTECT STRAW HAT LUFFY!" Marco screamed, despite his broken heart. Akainu laughed and screamed about justice. He never even saw the figure rise form the ground behind him.

"Justice? Is justice tearing apart what's left of a broken family for glory? Is justice taunting your foe? Is justice attacking a man's younger brother to lure him to death? Is justice killing a man that only wants those he loves to succeed? That's your definition of Justice. You want to know my definition of Justice? It's killing the man that destroyed the last piece of light in this world and protecting what that light left behind." A voice echoed out.

Akainu turned and saw a woman standing over her husband's body. The older man scowled.

"So I didn't take out two birds with one bullet." Akainu said. Turning towards Aoi.

Something didn't seem quite right with Aoi. She stood differently than from before when preparing for a fight. She almost looked different, too.

Wings of water formed on Aoi's back. She held her hand out to Ace's body. Water blanketed around him and covered his body completely.

"Ten no Mizu!" Aoi's vice rang loud and clear. However, Aoi sounded odd. Like her voice was no longer hers.

The water that had wrapped around Ace's body flew to Aoi's form, crafting a new set of armor around her body.

"You've forgotten who I am, Sakazuki. That is your last mistake." She said. Magma swirled around Akainu's arm.

"And what was my first?" He asked. Aoi cracked her neck with a swift motion of her head.

"Showing your ugly face to the world." She said. A long spear of water formed in her hand.

"I hope you are prepared for the pits of hell, Sakazuki." She said.

Akainu and Aoi ran at each other. Aoi elegantly flipped over Akainu's arm of magma and landed a large slash in his back. Akainu turned and sent a Magma Punch at her which she easily dispelled with water.

Akainu's eyes widened as he finally realized what he was up against.

"You can't win. You may blast all your magma at me all you want. You may even try your physical attacks and yet you will not be able to best me." Aoi's said. Her Wings of Water spread out behind her.

"What you are fighting, Sakazuki, is the sea." She said. The wings detached from her back and formed a water ring around Akainu. The spear of water turned in to ropes of water that tied around Akainu's wrists and ankles, immobilizing him.

He glared at Aoi. The woman held out her hand. The water ring began to spin at an intense speed.

"Sea Goddess Water Command: Sea's Rain of Death! 1million Tears!" Aoi said. The ring of water began to launch 1 million thin, tiny, sharp, needle like drops of sea water through Akainu. His body jerked back and forth as the white hot pain of the sea water needles tore through his body.

Finally, the ring had dissipated. Yet, Akainu still stood. He grinned evilly at Aoi. The woman showed no emotion. Merely stretched her fingers.

Akainu suddenly coughed out a lot of blood.

"I imbedded my sea water in your body around your heart. It is now closing around your heart. By the time I close my hand, you will be dead. Good bye, Sakazuki. When you see the devil, make sure you thank him for being kind enough to allow you back in to his kingdom, from the pits of which you crawled from." Aoi said. She closed her hand.

Blood dripped from Akainu's mouth. His eyes rolled back in to his head and he fell back. He was dead. Aoi had won this fight.

Aoi returned to where Ace's body lied. Her water armor still up around her body in a protective manner. The marines snapped a picture of her, then retreated from the terrifying woman.

Deep Ocean Blue faded away from Aoi's eyes and she fell to her knees by Ace, before collapsing motionlessly over his body.

Everyone stood speechless. No one could believe what they had just seen. Was it true? Was it even possible?

Did Water Knight Aoi just end Sakazuki Akainu?

A feild medic called it. Akainu had no heart beat. And there was no sense in reviving him. His heart was crushed in to a paste.

Vice Admiral Sakazuki Akainu was dead.