Q & A + the story line up.

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: alright! So let's get right in to it!!!! Let's answer some questions!

Aoi: *enthusiastic* yay!

Aka: *playing Skyrim* huh? Oh. Questions. Sure.

Question One:
If someone claimed that she is the goddess of all universe asked Aka and Aoi to return to reality, would they agree? Since if they decline they will disapear forever or if they decline memories of them being in both Ace and Law's lives will disapear?

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: .... That's a bit of a loaded question, don't you think? I mean, the self-proclaimed goddess of all universe wouldn't be really offering a choice here. It's a disapear or disapear choice. There's no upside for Aoi or Aka.

Aka: I wouldn't really have a choice but to agree to it. Either let Law remember us and never see me again or be erased from his memories and him never see me again? Either way, neither of us win.

Aoi: honestly, I'd check with Kaiyo to know if this self proclaimed goddess was legit or fake. If Kaiyo said legit, well, just like Aka said, I wouldn't have much of a choice, but me being the asshole I am, I'd challenge the goddess to a fight. If I win, then she leaves Aka, Law, Ace and I alone. If I lose, then I shut my crybaby mouth and go back to my living hell. If Kaiyo said fraud..... I'd kill the bitch on sight.

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: geezus, Aoi!

Aoi: you made me like this!

Question Two: So what about Aka and Law? Did they go through with the wedding? Do they have babies?

Aka: *spits coffee*

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: -_- *wipes coffee off face* you can't seriously still be surprised by this question, Aka.

Aka: I wasn't expecting it this early! But yes, Law and I had our wedding after we left Zou. And as for babies....

Aoi: They had a baby 3 years before we all found the One Piece! A little girl they name Lami~

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: cute as fuck.

Aka: she's exactly like her father....

Question 3: How many babies does Ace want? Same for Aoi, Aka, and Law.

Ace: ha, well, I'm satisfied with the two I have. Plus Aoi threatend to kill me if I got her pregnant again while giving birth to Rose....

Aoi: Two is my limit. I actually had a lot of complications with Rogue and Rose, I would be unable to have anymore kids if Ace got me pregnant again.

Aka: well, I'd like to have more babies, but.... *watching Lami climb all over Law* I think we should wait a little while before we do...

Law: As much as I love my little Lami, I would like for her to have a little brother, so two in total.

Question 4: what do you think was a turning point for Aoi?

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: ahhh that's difficult to answer. Probably the chapter when she finally told Ace the truth of where she was from or when she gets her wanted poster.

Aoi: I think my turning point was at my wanted poster. That's when it really sunk in that I wasn't in reality anymore.

Question 5: would Aoi and Aka ever switch between Law and Ace?

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: guys, you answer that one.

Aoi: nope! I mean, yeah, Law is attractive and all, but I'm happy with Ace.

Aka: nah. Ace is a total sweet heart, but Law is just... just so... *romantic sigh* perfect.

Aoi: cheesy

Aka: shut up

Question 6: So do Ace and Aoi ever join up with the Straw Hats again?

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: yes. After Rogue sets out to be a pirate and Rose sets out to be a revolutionary, Ace and Aoi meet up with the Straw Hats again in the North blue.

Question 7: if Aoi and Aka were ever to suddenly return to Reality, what would they do?

Aoi: well, I would first look for Aka, then I would try to find away to go back to the One Piece world. Like I said, my life in reality was a living hell and I was always alone, so of course I'd want to go back to where my family is.

Aka: I'd do the same thing as Aoi. Find her and find away back. Yeah, my life wasn't as bad as Aoi's, but I still prefer life with Law over my old life.

Question 8: will there be a sequel?

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: all together now!

Aka & Aoi: nope!

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: though, check my fact book for deleted scenes!

RT_Strawhat_Ninja: and that is all the questions that were asked with a few ones I thought of myself. So now it's time to talk about the story line up.

Well guys, as it happens, as of the moment I am writing this, I have 5 days before I start college. Updates are going to be a lot slower, but luckily, I have quite a few chapters pre-written for the up coming stories. So, here is the line up for up coming stories.

Café curious. Law x OC (Aka)

The Phoenix's Bird. Marco x OC (Yatsumi)

Red Hair's Daughter. Luffy x OC (Aisuru)

And now you're wondering "Who are Yatsumi and Aisuru? Is there going to be another Ace and Aoi story?"

The answer to first question lies in my OC fact book you can find on my profile.

As for the second one, yes. There will be another Ace and Aoi story, however, it is quite a way off. However, it is in the works. I will inform you in either the Marco x Yatsumi story or the Luffy x Aisuru story when the new Ace x Aoi story is nearly ready to be released.

Thanks for reading guys, and I hope to see you in Café Curious!