Secrets and Lies: 1 Breakup the Beginning

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 1:

Today is September 10 th. The day my true love broke up with me. It's been ten years and my heart is still breaking. I wonder does he miss me ever. I still love him. I think I love him more now than before. I have so much to tell him. So much I didn't get to tell him. I know this isn't good to dwell on this but I can't help it. I can't stop my love for him. To think on how we got together is a crazy thing. I was in Japan working as a maid. I ended up being put in an illegal auction. I was put in a giant bird cage and sold to the meanest but sweet group of guys with attitude problems. There are five of them: Baba Mitsunari, Eisuke Ichinomiya, Mamoru Kishi, Ota Kisaki, and Soryu Oh the leader of the Ice Dragons and the love of my life. Just thinking of them brings a smile to my face. Out of the all of them he was the meanest but sweetest. I still can get that day out of my mind.

***Flashback Ten Years Prior***

I had taken the day off. I hadn't been feeling well, so I decide to relax I have been working long hours and I wasn't eating or sleeping well.

I was sitting in the lounge reading a book when Soryu came in.

"Good afternoon. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Good afternoon Honey. I'm still a little bit tired......" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Sweetness we need to talk!" He said.

I got a bad feeling about this he wouldn't look me in the eyes. "What's wrong Soryu?" I say.

"We need to talk!"

"Okay."

"Follow me to my suite."

"Sure." I replied.

He leaves to walk to his suite. I put the book I was reading down on the table. I get up to follow Soryu to his suite. The closer I get to his suite the worse I feel, my stomach is in knots I feel faint I'm nauseous. I'm at the suite door. I take a deep breath to steady my nerves. I open the door and I see Soryu pacing the floor with a strange look on his face. He stops when he hears the door close and he glares a wierd look at me.

"Soryu, what's wrong?" I say.

"Sweetness."

"What's Wrong!?"

"I..I...I Want Us.. To.. Breakup!" He studders.

"What!!? Why!? No!!" I'm denying the question.

"I Don't Want Us To Be Together!"

"Why!?

"I just want to break up!"

"But we are suppose to get married?

"I don't want to marry you!" He declares.

"Soryu......? Why!? We have been together for three years!"

"That doesn't matter Now!"

"But I love you! I'm in Love with You! How can you hurt me this way!?" I say with a sobbing hiccup.

"He takes a deep breath and looks me in the eye. "I don't Love You!"

"You Don't Love Me!?" Tears fall down my cheeks as I repeat his words. He turns his back to me.

"I want you gone out of my life by tomorrow!" As he walks out of the suite. And I jump when the door slams behind him.

I'm stunned at his words. I fall to my knees and begin to sob uncontrollably.

"Why?? Why?? I Love Him!? My heart is breaking! Soryu! Soryu! Don't Leave Me!!" I scream.

I don't know how long I was on the floor crying. The suite door opens and Baba sticks his head in. He sees me. He rushes over to me.

"I heard crying. So that was you?Sweetness, are you okay? What happened?" He asked in a concerning voice.

I look at Baba's face, and the tears begin to fall even more. "Baba....." I say in a soft whisper. As I reach for his face.

"What's wrong?" He asks again.

"He left me....." I whimpered.

"Who?" He inquired.

"Soryu....." I say sobbingly.

"He loves you!" He stresses.

"No! No! He doesn't!" I say with a sobbing hiccup.

He helps me up off the floor. He holds me close in his arms. I pull him closer and I cry in his chest. I can't help my self. We sit on the sofa together.

"Let's talk this through." He says.

I tell him what had happen and he says "Their must be a reason he said as he strokes my hair. He loves you so much!" Baba replied.

"Baba what did I do? Was I a bad fiancée?" I asked.

"No. Any man would love to marry you." He says.

"No that's not true!" I denied his words.

"Come on Sweetness" he try's to reason with me

"No Baba! It's true! I'm giving up." I stated.

"Sweetness, Please Don't cry." He try's to console me.

"I can't help it! I!! Just!! Want!! To!! Die!!" I say in defeat.

"Sweetness! Don't say that!" He glares at me and shakes me by the shoulders in anger.

"I have nothing to live for! I gave it all to him! He was my first every thing." I murmur softly.

"You have everything to live for!" He shouts. "Please don't say that!"

"No! Who would want me now? I'm nothing!!! I'm all used up!! He used me up! Now He Threw Me Away!! Like Trash! How Could He!? He said he loved me! We were supposed to get married? He lied! He! Lied! To! Me! I gave him my precious innocents!! To Him!!To a lyre!" I sobbed hysterically.

"Let it out. Let it all out....." He holds my back I sob in his arms.

"Oh Baba, I am so Sorry! I shouldn't do this to you. I am fine now. I have to leave."

"I am not leaving you alone!" He claims.

I smile a weakly. "I'm Okay now! You help me through a lot. I Love You for that."

He cocks his head to the side. He stares at me. "No I'm not leaving you a lone."

"Fine! Then you have to help me pack?" I say in fraustation.

"Than I will help you!" He smiles at me.

I stand up from the sofa and the room begins to spin. I fall back and the light fades to black.

"Sweetness!!!!" He yells for me.

I hear his voice but I can't react to him. I am drifting into a sea of blackness. I'm sorry Baba, but this better for me. I can't feel anything. I am consume into unconsciousness.

To be continue

___________________________