Secrets and Lies Part 40

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

I dedicated this chapter to Suzane710 thanks for insisting on an update without you pushing me to update. I would still be looking at a blank page of words..

Secrets and Lies

Part 40:

Small Recap:

Soryu's POV continues:

"Twins?" I looked at him in surprise. Forgetting that they are twins. How can I forget that he said twins. I remember putting my hand on her lower abdomen feeling the babies moving under my touch. I was so happy to feeling them inside the woman I loved, but such a sadness and guilt wash over me in seeing her in the condition she was in, all bruised and battered and shot. Because of me. This is my fault.

"Yes!" He smiled at me. I'm looking at Inui but he's really pale. Is this their something the matter with him. I think but I push that thought from my mind. And I realized what he said.

"I am going to be a father of twins? We're having two babies?" I sighed out with a small smirk on my lips. I hoping they will survive this I can't live with out her.

"What does that mean? I'm a little happy. I just want her to be safe and well. I want my children to be fine. If they live through this I will love them and keep them safe I swear." I say a silent prayer for their lives.

As I finished my prayers I look over at Inui. He doesn't look good. "He is pale his skin has a ghostly tint to it. He almost looks see through. I wonder what could be the cause of this? I think, No I know he needs to be seen by a doctor. I look over at his sitting figure I noticed blood trickling down his pants to drop on to the floor. Does he have an open wound of some kind?" All of these questions popping in and out of my mind.

"Inui are you okay?" I asked him.

"Huh?" He replied looking up at me as  eyes glazed over. He began to shake and his eyes started to rolled back in  his head. He begins to jerking on the seat.

"Wait what do you say?" I said.

".............." His eye was closed. I was met with silence.

"Inui!? Inui!?" I call out to him. He spiral to the floor. I caught his head before it hit the floor.

"..........." He says nothing, as he falls out of the chair to the floor. With a thud.

"Damn! Not you too!" I mumbled worriedly. I lay his head gently on to the ground. Then I frantically rip open his jacket. Trying to find out where the blood was coming from.

I checked his body and I find several small cuts and a abrasions, but what else has his blood flowing in this manner. Then I found it, there was two serious deep stab wounds. On each side.

"What the Hell Inui?" I gasp out.

"Inui you know you got stab, but you didn't say or do anything about it. You needed medical attention asap!" I huffed as I lifted him to a wheelchair, wheeling him to the triage. I Called out to the doctor to treat my, I mean to treat my underling.

"No he's my friend... No family!" I came to a realization, I can't have him die. He's the little brother I never had, he protected her with his own life. Like he vowed. Hopefully he will be fine. He's my family.