Secrets and Lies: 7 Breakup the Beginning

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some violence in this part. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 7:

I know this is the best. I have to leave, this is too much for me. Baba's going to to be upset with me, we've gotten really close. But he's Soryu best friend I can't come between them. I here Inui calling out to me bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Princess! Princess! Princess! Are you alright?" Inui asked worriedly.

"Hey Inui! Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes Princess!" He answered.

"What do you want to eat?" I inquired.

"Oh they. Opened this new café. I heard they have amazing deserts." He suggested.

"Sounds good! But I need a balance meal too." I stressed.

"The café has main courses as well." He says.

"That sounds good! Let's go on to the café, then it's date....." I says.

"Then let's go!" Inui takes my hand and we go to the car and drives to the café. We arrive at the café. The smells permeate through the air. I like it all ready. One smell triggers me to become nausea I am turn a different shade of green. I tell Inui I have to go to the bath room. And for him to get us a table and order me something. I rush to the powder room. I run to the nearest stall and throw what ever I had in my stomach up. So,,, This is pregnancy? I don't think I like this part, not one bit. I say to my self. I go to the sink and begin to brush my teeth and rinse my mouth put I feel a lot better. I've been in here to long Inui is going to worry about me. I emerge from the ladies room. I look around to see if I see Inui. Oh there he is. I wave at him and he waves back. I begin to walk over to him. When a tall greasy man blocks my way. I try to go a different route, but he stands and blocks me.

"Excuse me!" I say.

"What's you hurry Honey!?" He approaches me aggressively.

"I'm sorry?" I apologized.

"How about some coffee with me?" He asked.

"I'm sorry No. I'm here with some one..." I replied.

"What!? Your lying!" As he grabs my wrist and squeezed it so tightly it hurts.

"Let me go! Now!" I shouted loudly.

"No you coming with me and we are going to have a little fun!" Greasy man suggested.

"I Said! Let.. Me.. Go!!" I shouted at him. He grasped me tighter and growled. "Fiesty. Oh yes, your coming with me!" He pulls me by my wrist and he pulls me hard into him and wraps his other arm tightly around my stomach. He whisper in my ear.

"Your going to be mines and my friends for a night. We're gonna have so much Fun! With You!" Says the Greasy man.

I screamed. "You better let me go!"

I'm fighting against his grip. He's pulling against my abdomen my belly begins to ache. I'm feeling strange the pressure it's really hurting. I have to do something or he's gonna hurt my babies.

I hear a click. And I look to the mans head. I see Inui is pointing his gun to the back of his head.

"How dare you put your hands on my Princess? Let.. Her.. Go!!" He says in a low growling voice.

"I sorry I'm sorry! I didn't know!" Greasy man says in a panic.

"She told you! I heard her. If you hurt her I will kill you!" Inui stated.