Secrets and Lies Part 47

A/N

Okay, before I get started.

I like to Thank everyone who has read or commented on this story!

Now, this book has an astonishing amount of reads!

Can you believe 6.20k reads? I know I can't. 

I never thought that any of my books would've been read, not only read but by so many people.

I am truly blessed!

Thank you so much!

I am just so happy that you can relate to the story, or my imagination.

Now that's enough of this lets get back to the book!

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

This chapter is dedicated to rebeca_101  and ninagronde and starwarsrockz for all your votes and support throughout my book.

Please keep it up!

Thanks again!

Recap:

Soryu's POV continues:

I breathed in slowly and said, "Take me to him now!" I growled, and The doctor flinched at my tone. I knew something was up. As he lead me to Inui. I pulled out my cell phone and texted Eisuke.

Text conversation

"Eisuke, Ryuun  knows! We need security ASAP. He's gotten to this doctor." I texted Eisuke.

Less then a minute later

"Soryu you positive?" Eisuke texted me back.

"Yes!" I texted Eisuke.

"Men are here in ten......" Eisuke texted me.

"Good I'll stay with him till they arrive." I texted back to Eisuke. I closed my cell phone and placed it back into my suit jacket breast pocket.

End of texting conversation

I followed the doctor to where they had Inui. Slowly reaching the area. I brace myself to what am I going to see.

Hopefully he be fine but we all know this is what being on the mafia is. But to be betrayed by your own organization is heart breaking.

"This is why he (Ryuun) needs to go! He has no Loyalty or Honor!

I'm Trying to Getting all my thoughts together.

"This doctor is strange. He's so nervous. I wonder Why? Wait He's been approached.
This could work in my favor. Yes it can." I sigh out. My mind clear on what has to happen.