Secrets and Lies Part 42

April 22, 2016
11:32 pm

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

I dedicated this chapter to VoltageWriter and starwarsrockz and CristalOh who has voted and supported almost all of my books on wattpad. So I like to Thank you!

VoltageWriter and starwarsrockz and CristalOh who also  voted and commented on most of my chapters of this book that I have written and posted I appreciate their support and loyalty to me & my crazy imagination.

Thanks again now back to the story.

Secret and Lies:

Part 42:

Small recap:

Soryu's POV continues:

Thinking back about what Sweetness's beautiful words to me. She was right she always made me stronger. I need to see her o miss her. I should not have listened to Ryuun. Knowing him he has no honor.  And his words mean nothing. I knew he would not keep his word. Like I said he has no honor.

Flashback

Soryu you know as a Ice Dragon Prince you would have to marry to other clans, in order to make us stronger?" Ryuun states nonchalantly.

"What are you getting at?" I question him.

"You have to be free to marry Regina." Ryuun states.

"I'm marring my fiancée........." I claimed harshly.

"Well that relationship your in needs to end......." He says with dis stain.

"No! That's final." I claimed.

"Sorry, no room for argument." Ryuun shrugged.

"No!!!" I stated with a glare.

"Listen what I say goes or she dies? You choose?......." Ryuun hissed at me.

".............." I say nothing. I glanced at him, balling up my fist. I want to kill him right then, right now. A Bullet right between his eyes.

"You do as I say, or If I choose? She's dead. I am the leader of the Ice Dragons, My Word Is Law!" Ryuun smiles evilly.

"............." I glare balling my fist.

"Don't be to upset we all have to sacrifice for the Ice Dragons......" Ryuun chuckles patting me on my back.

End of flashback

A ding of the elevator brings me out of my memory and I realized that I have to sign papers so they can approve the surgery. I have to for Sweetness's surgery. I don't want to loose them. I'm getting a headache from all this thinking.