Secrets and Lies: 11 Breakup the Beginning

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 11:

Greasy Man POV:

We are in the café ordering some coffee to go. When I see her emerging from the ladies room.

"Hey Link look at that Sweet piece of tail there!" Greasy man says to Link.

"Where?" Link asked looking around the café.

"Over there by the women's restrooms." Greasy man points out.

"Oh, I see, wow what a babe! Nice Ass!" Link answers loudly.

"I would love to hit that!" Greasy man states.

"You and me both, Blade!" Link says to Blade laughing.

"Hey Link, let's get her for the night! You still have that drug!? Right?" Blade asks Link.

"Yes! You think? Yeah I still have a little left of the drug." Link answered.

"Oh yeah? I'll Make her have some drinks with us. And put it in her drink. And we got her." Blade says with confidence.

"What if she's with some one?" Link asked.

"Like that will matter! Hey Link, are you a Punk or what!?" Blade stated a question to Link.

"I'm a Punk For Life!" Link shouted.

"Then act like it!" Blade stated.

"I'm a member of the Punk street gang we are feared by every one!" Link gestured.

"Get it ready, I'm going over....." Blade commanded.

I strut over towards the restrooms. Where she has her head down. She begins to walk towards something. I blocked her way.

"Excuse me!" She says.

She tries to go a around me into a different direction, but I stand in front of her way. I show her a Chester cat grin. She ignores me. Then She turns her back to me and goes off in to a new route to her destination, and she's cornered, now I stand in front of her and I am blocking her exscape.

"What's your hurry Honey!?" I approach her aggressively.

"I'm sorry! Am I in your way?" She apologized with a bow.

"How about some coffee with me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, No. I'm here with some one..." She replied. I think she scared and lying to me to try to get away. I say to my self.

"What!? Your lying!" As I grabs her wrist and squeezed and twist it tightly.

"Let me go! Now! Your Hurting Me!" She shouted loudly.

"No your coming with me and we are going to have a little fun!" I suggested.

"I!! Said! Let!! Me!! Go!!" She shouted at Me. I grasped her tighter and growled.

"No!!! But Your Feisty! I like my women this way! Oh yes, your definitely coming with me!" I pull her by her wrist and I pulls her hard into my chest and wraps my other arm tightly around her waist. I whisper in her ear.