Secrets and Lies Part 53

A/N

Okay, before I get started.

I like to Thank everyone who has read or commented on this story!

Now, this book has an astonishing amount of reads!

Can you believe 7.65k reads?

I know I can't. 

I never thought that any of my books would've been read, not only read but by so many people.

I am truly blessed!

Thank you so much!

I am just so happy that you can relate to the story, or my imagination.

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 53:

Recap:

Samejima POV continues:

"I'm fine!" She roared looking into my eyes. But I feel so guilty. She's so strong.

"Inui go get the car, so you can take me to the hospital. And Samejima will be there, so you won't get ambushed. Now go it's an order!" She stated in a low serious tone.

"Watch each other's backs and No Fighting!." She said with a smirk.

We decided to go, I am looking for any sign to stay with her. I didn't find any thing to make me stay. Or she pushed us to leave.

"You guys need to leave, Now!" She shouted.

I sighed, "I think it will be for the best. To do what she says or we will regret it."

But Inui hesitates to leave her. But She insist that Inui go. Even though I know I need to stay. We need to get the car to save her. She can stay here it would be better. No chance for her to get hurt.

"..........." Inui nods in agreement.

To go after blade She convince Inui to go. She gives him his gun back.

"Ahh I see Inui gave her the gun.. Now I know, who gave it to her. But if he didn't she would be dead now. Good call Inui. Damn, I will never tell him tho." I say to myself.

He hesitated to take it back, but She gives him the gun forcefully anyway.

And she sighs out, "Thank You! It saved my life!!!" She says with a smile. Inui doesn't want to take it. He sigh in defeating tone and Inui takes the pistol away from her.

I have a bad feeling about this. But I do as she says.

After we take off.

I turn to her I mouthed "Be safe!"

"Wait Samejima, I need to tell you something." She says to me.

"Yes......." I answered.

"Don't forget, In the office on 1st floor. Where I was hiding. There are some DVDs and CDs that will show Soryu all of Ryuun plan to kill him and you guys. It's behind the desk near the computer. Near the floor. Make sure he gets it, okay?" She tells me again.