Secret and Lies 33

Thanks 2.30k reads!!!

OMG!!!!

Thanks so much! I never thought I would have so many people enjoying my book or the way I think about things....

Thanks so much again, Please follow me and read more of my crazy thoughts and stories...

Now On With The Book!!!

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 33:

Recap:

Inui's POV continue:

I let my guard down. And out of the shadows another punk leaps out on to my back. He knocks me on to the wall. And my gun falls to the floor. He pushes me hard, then I reach for his head and I have him in a head lock. Then I'm slammed to the floor. But I'm on top of him now. I keep punching and punching him in his face and I didn't notice in his left hand another blade. Then he is trying to stabs me.

But sadly the blade connects to my skin. He stabs me into my right side. And I scream in pain. Thanks god that is not too deep.

However, I did use my left elbow and elbow him directly in his Adams apple.

He commits on gagging coughing trying to catch his breath.

While he's doing that I take the knife handle from my boot. I then take the knife and cut his throat. He fall back lifeless.

I lean back to see my injuries, it's not that bad, but it's not that good either.

But it's not even bleeding that much, but it  hurts really bad.

I get up and I pick up my gun and I walk to the bottom of the stairs. And then I look toward the upper upper floor.

I sigh... "I can't let her down. I hope Samejima has gotten to the car already."

I begin to climb the stairs, being careful not to hurt my sides.

Samejima's pov continues:

"I don't think we should leave!?" Inui say to Samejima, in a very worried voice.

"......I know.. But she ordered. She doesn't look well. This way is better.." I replied.

"I have a bad feeling........" He answered worriedly.

"................" I put my forefinger up to my lips. And pointed to 2 punks. Over by a blue Honda.

He nodded in agreement with my unspoken words.

We split up. He goes after the shorter one and I go after the other. They both bob and weave in and out of cars.

"Wait some thing is off by  their actions?" I say softly. I need to be on alert.

I sprinted to catch up with him. I caught him before he reached the darkest stairwell. I tackled him. I grab him around his neck. My grasp on him very tightly cutting off his breathing. I think I should knock him out for now. I choked him till he loss consciousness. I did this in order for him to lose his breath I didn't want to kill him just yet. I needed him alive. So I can questioned him at a later time. As he became limp in my arms.

I pulled a set of ties from my pocket and I tied his arms behind his back and I also tied his legs together at his ankles.

I took the neck tie from around his neck. And gagged him. I pulled him to the side of a blue Buick. I laid him there until I can come back for him.

I went around to the back of the stairwell. While I'm close to the wall. I Take a peak, and I noticed two more Punks standing waiting for something.

"I don't know what they were waiting for? what the two of them are there for? I have to find out?" I say to my self.

I pressed myself back to the wall that I was on peaking from. I slowly slithered myself to the place where I brought the first punk that I knock out. I went back to the Buick, that I knocked out the Punk.

I went to him and checked his pockets for much needed weapons. I searched his pants pocket and his legs. And on his pant leg above his ankles I found a gun strapped there. And I also found. It was on the pocket of I found to knifes, brass knuckles, 2 clips bullets and two viles of liquids.

"This is so good, this would to help me out. I want to say to you no thank you friend..." I smiled. Note the sarcasm.

I watched as a the twoPunks there they are waited for somethings or someone? I don't know what they're waiting for. I stocked them as if they were my prey. I watched as they spoke amongst each other there I'm thinking how to ignite my plan into action. I don't know how I'm going to do this, but they look heavily armed like this is a trap of some sort.

"Why? Why was he going in there? Was it a trap? An ambush?! That's what it was..... The Princess was right." I whispered shouted.

Then It hit me like a ton of bricks....

"That guy was, that guy I've knocked out. That's right he was supposed to lure me or bring me to or lure me to a trap." My mind is racing.

"I'm pissed now. I warn to those guys that they are going to die! I'm fed up with these two guys shit!" I whispered.

"Now I will lead them into my trap. I don't know what their word was for them to come in to the stairwell, but wait the princess doesn't have that much time, she's lost a lot of blood. She can't wait any longer." My thoughts invaded my mind.

"You know what I'm going to go now! Fuck it!" I mouthed and I raise the gun and I shot the first punk right in the head between the eyes. I shoot the next guy before the first one hit to the floor. Then I shot the next one in the head right above his left eye.

"Now it's over, yes it's over for you two." I say quietly.

I can't help but feel that this is not over. Even though I have him tied up. I look toward the darkening stairwell that he wanted to lead me to.

"This is bad." I say to myself.

I ascended up the darken stairwell to the level zero. I poke my head to see anything. I trooped out of the garage's stairwell. Toward the exit. Then I saw another punk running To leave the garage.

I began to chase him. At the moment he was about to leave through exit. He was hit by a white Honda.
The car screeches to a holt. It hitting him and he falls to the garage floor. And I looked up to see who the driver was, and low and be hold its?

To be continued

February 4,2016
11:05 am