Secrets and Lies Part 35

A/n:

This is my first time asking this. I want to know what you guys think about my book so far?

How do you feel?

I just want to know......

Thanks for following, your comments and your votes.......

That's enough of me talking.

Now back to the book now Enjoy!

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Please Vote!!

Secrets and Lies

Part 35:

Recap:

Inui's POV continues:

Checking my wounds. I see that they are kinda fine.

But it's not even bleeding that much, but it  hurts really bad.

I get up and I pick up my gun and I walk to the bottom of the stairs. And then I look toward the upper upper floor. I hesitate to move forward to proceed with the plan. But I can't she needs me more. I know Samejima will be okay.

I start to climb them any way. Going against my better judgement. On the fourth step toward the end of the stair case. I hesitate to climb the rest. I look back to the way I came. I looked down the bottom of the staircase. I turn back looking forward to my destination. Then I abruptly stopped. And I came to a realization.

A burst of energy hit me. I stop and turn around swiftly and strutted back down the stairs the same way I started at the bottom of the staircase.

"I can't leave her! She needs me! I have to protect her! She is our Princess!" I say convincing myself to go against her order.

I turn around heading back the way I came.

"I need some weapons. So that I can fight against the other Punks. So when I can get to reach my Princess. I will be able to protect and defend her against the enemy. I need to pick up extra weapons?" I questioned my self.

Then I realized. How I can get the weapons I need.

"Oh I can check the gang members I encountered. I can take their weapons from the dead Punks gang members, that I have slain." I answered my own question.

After I pocket the extra weapon and clips and blades. I commence stepping over their bodies. Heading out of the darkness of the stairwell. Heading to my new objective. Protecting my Princess at all cost. Even with my life.

Watching for the enemy. Moving in silence. Tracing my step back in the shadows to the Princess. Sliding in the darkness. In and out of cars. Silently, hopefully everything will be alright.

I'm Trying to get back to my Princess. I have too. Because I have a really bad feeling about her. My gut never lies to me. How I want my gut to be wrong.

"She needs me. As I need her........" I murmured

I silently race back to the room where I left Sweetness. I waltz into the room and I see a mans body sprawled on the garage floor in a huge puddle of blood. He had a brass knuckle knife sticking up out of his chest.

"That knife, that knife is Princess. She had it. Oh God! I hope she's okay." I prayed.

"Wait, that's the Greasy Man, Blade! No! No! That was a trap to get her alone. Shit! How can I be so stupid!? How come I didn't see it? They wanted her! Not me........" I say with a uncontrollable sadness and rage.

"Please be okay! Please be okay!  I have to fix it. I have to fine her........" I begin to search the area for clues on her whereabouts. I came across a puddles of blood. It's Leaking a trail. Smeared bloody footprint, great clues. I decided to follow it.

The trail of blood leads to the stairwell closest to the office. I walk following the droplets until I reach the north side of the car garage. I walked into the brightly lit stairwell. I see a hand print in blood. Then I see bloody hand smears on the metal banister. I'm  Tracing the droplets of blood up the stairs. The droplets are no longer small. They're all are getting heavy. There getting bigger.

"Shit! She's losing more blood. I have to hurry up and get to her!" I blurted out in desperation.

I started to climbed the stairs. I finished One flight I feel a little dizzy, but I push through it. I got to the end of the first flight and then I reach the second flight. There is more blood. She is bleeding heavier. Now the are more blood smears on the wall. Larger blood puddle on the steps.

"At this rate she will bleed to death!" I say in a panic.

As I climbed half way up the third flight is stairs. There is where I found her. She is sprawled unconscious on the steps. I fell to my knees not able to control my emotions. I screamed visibly shaken...

"Why!?" I cried, I reached for the left side of her neck to check her pulse. At first I thought she didn't have one. She had one but it was really slow. Really faint and slow. Her breathing is off too.

"Dammit Don't You Die On Me!!" I screamed in disbelief.

"No! No! No! No! no! no no no no no! Please talk to me!" I'm Screaming. I Am on my knees. I reached for her to see why she's in a puddle of blood. But when I checked her arm to see if her wounds have opened up. I can't believe what I see. There is no visible blood coming out of the wounds. Their still closed.

"Where's the blood coming from?" I asked out loud.

But I see a huge blood patch that is still on the her hoodie.

I decided to opened her hoodie to see a bullet hole in her upper right chest.

"What!!!? When and who would have did this. When did you get shot in the chest?" I questioned her in shock. I see that she is bleeding a lot. There is no exit wound. I am putting pressure on the wound, but it won't stop bleeding. I have to stop it or she  will die.

"This is going to hurt." I say to her.

I take out a knife from my pocket. This knife is a new blade. I take out a lighter and I commence heating up the tip of  the blade. Once the blade becomes really hot I place it on the area of the gun shot wound. I left it on for 30 seconds. This seared the wound close. The wound has stop bleeding. Almost instantly, at my relief.

"This will help till we get you to the hospital." I claim.

"Then it hit me. Ricco he shot twice. One of his Bullet grazed her. And the other one hit her in the chest. So that first shot the one that passed me, is the one that hit her in the chest, but the other one is the one that gave her that flesh wound." I'm sighing in realization.

"I knew she was hiding something? Why didn't she tell me? Why did you saved me? And why did she send me away? And on top of it all, and she didn't say anything.... " I rant incoherently.

To Be Continued