Secrets and Lies: 10 Breakup the Beginning

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 10:

Soryu POV continue:

"Are you ready?" She says softly to me.

"Yes!" I am in my ready position. But I have no luck. she takes me down effortlessly. I hit the hard mat with a thud! "I'm going to feel that later. Damn! Shit! She's quick! I didn't even see her hit me, but I have 3 sharp pain radiating  through my torso." I say softly mumbling to myself.

"I see I made a mistake, shes a gentle flower. I can't let this life touch her in that way again!" I say to my self. "Okay! No More fighting Lessons for you! You Passed! I know I'm going to have a bruises where you hit me. I think you were holding back. I don't know but seeing this side of you is really turning me on!" I say to myself looking up at her from the mat.

"She jumps on me and kisses me wildly on the lips. Thank you Soryu! I was holding back." She says shyly.

****End of Memory Flashback****

My cell phone begins to ring bringing me out my daydream of the past.

"Ring! Ring. Ring."

I look on the caller ID.

I see Sweetness name appears on the caller ID.

I pick up immediately.

"Sweetness!" I say.

"Soryu, Yes it's me......" She says weakly. She doesn't sounds good.

"What's wrong!?" I say concerningly.

"There is a greasy man here and he assaulted me but Inui took care of him and his friend. But he came back here with four guys that I can see, but there might be more. I don't want Inui to get badly hurt..." She says honestly.

She is really upset. She more upset for Inui than herself. She wouldn't have called me unless she had too. Wait did I hear her correctly. I'm trying to remember. He and his friend hurt her? My rage is growing hot! But I repeat in my mind what she said.

"Sweetness are you hurt?" I asked again. To be clear.

"If I tell you, do you promise me you won't get mad?" She says hesitantly. I shudder to my reaction. Why won't she answer the question. Woman answer me! I shouted in my mind.

"Did He hurt you!? Woman answer the question!?" My anger grows. My voice lowers to a growl.

"Yes he did! But Inui beat him and his friend for Hurting me already." She replied.

"What the Hell he touched my Sweetness! I will kill him with my bare hands!" I say to myself.

"Sweetness what do you want me to do?" I sigh deeply to keep my temper in check.

"I want you to help Inui! I want you to help! I don't know! I want you to..... There're were bent on taking me. I Don't know Why? I don't know Why I called You!!? Maybe a force of habit? I don't know? I'm scared and I always feel safe with you! I hope! Now they want to hurt Inui! Are you going to send Samejima to help me or you going to help me? Or am I going to handle it myself? And die in the Process!?" She says in a fit of anger. I know I'm going to help her, but I just wanted to hear her want me.

"I will send some men to help, they will be there in ten minutes. Text me where exactly your at?" I reluctantly agree to help. I was going to do it any way. I send Inui a text to tell him I'm sending back up. They will be there In ten minutes, and to stay inside till they get there. And he must keep her safe in side the café.

"Okay, Thank you.. Soryu!" She sighs in relief.

"Soryu I am Sorry For shouting at You.. I just don't want Inui to get hurt because of me..." She quietly says.

"I know you very well, you didn't mean it." I say calmly.

I hear a relief falls over her voice. I can imagine her smiles across her face. Oh I have to give her some guide lines.

"You have to listen to my men when they get there you promise?" I say sternly.

"Yes I promise!" She replied.

"Good Girl!" I smirk a grin in my reaction.

"Goodbye Soryu!" She feels a relief.

"Goodbye Sweetness!" The call ends.

I hung up my cell phone call. I feel a lot better, that I will send some help to her. I look up and Samejima has come in from his pick ups. I call out to him.

"Samejima!" I say.

"Yes Mr. Oh!" He answers.

"Samejima we have some problems." I inform him.

"Follow me to my office." I motion him to follow me.

"Yes sir!" He says.

"I need you to take six of our elite man to this café. Sweetness and Inui are there and in trouble. I need you to take care if it." I say stern tone in my voice.

"Yes sir, but sir wouldn't you want to take care of this personally?" I inquired.

"No, but I want you to bring the one to me who layed his hands on sweetness." I stated.

"What sir? Is she okay? What happen to Inui?" He bombarded me with questions.

"Enough! Do as I say!" I growled.

"Yes sir! I will hurt him!" He declares.

"No he's mine! Dispose of the others but I want answers first!" I say in a low growl.

"Yes sir!" He says.

"Oh Samejima! I want you to also bring Sweetness back with you. I want to see what this greasy man and his friend has done to her, before I kill him!" I say In a fit of anger

"Yes sir!" He replies in a low pitch.

"Samejima, Don't Hold Nothing Back on them! I need information....." I say in a matter fact tone.

"Yes sir!" As a small smile creeps on his face. He nods and gathers the men. They rush out of HQ to the Café.

To be continue