Secrets and Lies 32

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 33:

Recap:

Inui POV continues:

I screamed, "Princess, why did you do that?" I roared at her." I am so angry with her. I know she loves me. But she shouldn't sacrifice herself for me!"

"She's pregnant after all....." I thought.

"I'm fine a Inui! It's a flesh wound, it is just my shoulder. I'm OK get the other guy." She  yells back.

"I'm not leaving you!" Inui stated.

"I'm fine!" She roared. But I feel so guilty.

"Inui go get the car so you can take me to the hospital. And Samejima will be there so you won't get ambushed. Now go it's an order!" She stated curtly.

We started to go, I'm looking at the rest as they leave. But I am hesitating to leave her. She insisted that I go. Even though I know I need to. I need to get the car to save her.

I make sure her wound is fixed. I tied my shirt around her shoulder, to stop the bleeding.

To go after blade She convince me to go. She gives me my gun back. I hesitated to take it, but She gives me the gun anyway. "Thank You! It saved my life!!!" She says with a smile. I don't want to take it. I sighed and I take it from her.

I have a bad feeling about this. But I do as she says.

After we take off.

I turn to her I mouthed "Be safe!"

I hesitated to leave. To go after blade. I can't believe I am going to leave.

But  she convinced me to go. I begin to leave and catch up with Samejima.

"I don't think we should leave!?" I say to Samejima, in a very worried voice.

"......I know.. But she ordered. She doesn't look well. This way is better.." He replied.

"I have a bad feeling........" I answered.

"................" Samejima puts his forefinger up to his lips. And pointed to 2 punks. Over by a blue Honda.

I nod.

We split up. He goes after one and I go after the other. They bob and weave in and out of cars.

"Wait some thing is off with this?" I thought.

But I push away the doubts that are growing up in side of me.

I loose track of him in the shadows.

"Shit!" I murmured.

I proceeded across the garage slowly. I'm searching for him I reached the stairwell.

I see that the light is out. I cautiously proceed into the stairwell. As I walked into the stairwell to climb the stairs to the next floor. A Punk jumps out and tackles me. He stabs me with a blade in my left side of my body. Then he slices my right hand. I push him off. Then He lunges again at me. I step to the side, he misses me and hit the wall. And the blade hits the floor. I knee him in the his back. I begin to twist his left arm behind him. I keep pulling till I hear his bones crack. I then bang his head over and over on the wall.

All I think about is their gang hurting my Princess.

I see red. I want then to hurt for hurting her.

I commence kicking him in the stomach while he is on the floor.
As I'm striking him. Out of the shadow some one jumps on my back pushing me in to the wall. Knocking the wind out of my lungs. I fall to the floor in pain. He followed me to the floor. He straddles me. He commenced pounding his fist in to my face. Connecting several hit to my upper body. He stop momentarily  to pick up the knife at the bottom of the stairs. Then he rolls off of me I turn my gaze to see what he is looking at.

The knife I begin to panic. I realize if I go down that princess will be blaming her self. I can't let that happen. and with that thought I remembered that I have my gun that she gave me back.

I go into my jacket while his back is turned towards the knife and I shoot. He falls to the floor. I turn toward the first guy and I shoot.

I sigh in relief.

I let my guard down. And out of the shadows another punk leaps out on to my back. He knocks me on to the wall. And my gun falls to the floor. He pushes me hard, then I reach for his  head and I have him in a head lock. Then I'm slammed to the floor. But I'm on top of him now. I keep punching and punching  him in his face and I didn't notice in his left hand another blade. Then he is trying stabs me.

But sadly the blade connects to my skin. He stabs me into my right side. And I scream in pain.

However, I did use my left elbow and elbow him directly in his Adams apple.

He commits on gagging coughing try to catch his breath.

While he's doing that I take the knife handle from my boot. I then take the knife and cut his throat.  He fall back lifeless. I lean back to see my injuries, it's not that bad, but it's not that good either.

But it's not even bleeding that much, but it hurts really bad.

I get up and I pick up my gun and I walk to the bottom of the stairs. And then I look toward the upper upper floor.

To be continued

05:17 am
January 27,2016