Secrets and Lies. Part 55

A/N

Okay, before I get started.

I like to Thank everyone who has read or commented on this story!

Now, this book has an astonishing amount of reads!

Can you believe 7.95k reads?

I know I can't.

I never thought that any of my books would've been read, not only read but by so many people.

I am truly blessed!

Thank you so much!

I am just so happy that you can relate to the story, or my imagination.

Now back to the book!

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 55:

Recap:

Samejima POV continues:

I think it is a trap.......

No I know this is a trap.........

I need a distraction to gain their attention.

"So I can knock them out. How can I do this?" I whispered to myself.

End of recap:

Samejima POV continues:

All of a sudden I heard gun shots that distract them this is my chance I say to myself.

"Why? Why was he going in there? Was it a trap? An ambush?! That's what it was..... The Princess was right." I whispered shouted.

Then It hit me like a ton of bricks....

"That guy was, that guy I've knocked out. That's right he was supposed to lure me or bring me to or lure me to a trap." My mind is racing.

"I'm pissed now. I warn to those guys that they are going to die! I'm fed up with these two guys shit!" I whispered.

"Now I will lead them into my trap. I don't know what their word was for them to come in to the stairwell, but wait the princess doesn't have that much time, she's lost a lot of blood. She can't wait any longer." My thoughts invaded my mind.

I pull out the silencer and screw it on to my gun.

"You know what I'm going to go now! Fuck it!" I mouthed and I raise the gun and I shot the first punk right in the head between the eyes.

Then I shoot the next guy before the first one hit to the floor.

Then I shot the next one in the head right above his left eye.

"Now it's over, yes it's over for you two or three." I say quietly.

I can't help but feel that this is not over.