Secrets and Lies Part 37

3.20k Reads?!!'

Really?

I'm so Freaking Bless!!!!

Thank you all for your support and dedication to my book!

I appreciate all of it, I am so truly Bless!

Thank You again.

That's enough of my rant.

Let's get back to the Book!

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Please Vote!!

Secrets and Lies

Part 37:

Inui POV continues:

Pressing the accelerator willing the car to go faster. I can't lose her she's like a mom to me. She was more than a mom to me, more than my own mom. Even my family.

I'm racing through the streets against time. I'm trying to save her. I'm fighting against time.

"I don't want to lose her. I have someone's life in my hands. She's the only one that cares for me and I refuse to lose her! I will not let her go!" I pledge.

Time skip to hospital less than ten minutes.

We arrived at the emergency department. I slammed on the brakes. I threw my door open. I jump out of the car. I reach for the left side of the car passenger door. I open the door. I helped Mr. Oh out with Sweetness cradled securely in his arms. I pushed open the big bay doors. Making sure I held it open as he comes in with her, Sir holds Sweetness tight in his arms.

"I need a doctor here! Right now! I need a doctor here now!" I said. I Shouted in a panic.

"What's going on!" The doctor rushing out to greet us.

"She's been shot!" I screamed out.

"Nurse we need a gurney over here!" The doctor shouts out.

"Yes Doctor....." The nurse replies pushing over the gurney in front of us.

"Right Here, place her here please....." The Doctor gesture to lie her on the gurney.

Soryu slowly and carefully place Sweetness on the bed as the doctor checks her breathing and pulse and other vitals. The doctor looks up and sighs.

"Is there any medical condition that we should know about?"

"She has a allergy to penicillin and an egg allergies." Soryu replied to the doctor.

"......" I looked at them, I am thinking should I tell them? I don't want to break her trust in me. Because She trusted me, but the doctor needs to know, so they can save them all. I have too.

"Okay thanks, is there anything else?" The doctor asks.

"Expect that she has a problem with her blood pressure being stable." Soryu added.