Secrets and Lies: 13 Breakup the Beginning

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 13:

Sweetness POV:

I walked Inui out of the ladies room.
I turned and walk in the stall and begin to do my personal business after I'm done. I finished and I walk over to the sink and I commence washing my hands. I look up into the mirror and I see a man with a green shirt black jeans and a punk hair style in my reflexion. I look up on the wall I see the open window. I didn't hear him open it. Or climb inside.

I spin around to face the man with the green shirt.

"Wh-what do you want?" I asked weakly.

"You and your boyfriend..." Green shirt said harshly.

"That's not my boyfriend, he's my friend." I say.

"I don't care he was with you. He interfered with the Boss. So he's your boyfriend." Green shirt stated.

"You shouldn't be in here? This is the ladies room!" I replied ignoring his statement.

"I go any where I want too!" He says bluntly.

".........." I glare at him and his response.

"We are going to have fun with you!" He blurted out.

".........." I feeling a little fearful.

"We are going to teach your boyfriend a good lesson. Then we are going to kill him after we teach him. And then we are going to chop him up into pieces and feed him to our dogs! And you Honey, We are going to sell you into our whorehouse, but first we are going to Fuck you, seven ways from Sunday!" He Says growling at me.

"............" My eye grow wide in full out fear for Inui.

"I will have to fight this man. He wants to harm me, Seriously. No holding back!" I say to my self.

He takes a step forward, I take two steps back. I am automatically in my fighting stance. I am very quiet. I glare at my attacker. I am so focus on every thing seam to be moving is slow motion. Even my heart rate has slowed down.

He chuckles at me. "Oh I guess your gonna fight now honey!" He licks his lips at me.

"Eww why do you men do that! Yuck! Nasty!! That's so not attractive." I say harshly.

He farrow his brow in grimance. He lunges at me. I step to the right side. I back spin kick him into the stall. He hit the wall with such force, that the tiles begin to break off on to pieces to the floor. As He slides down the wall onto the toilet seat. Flushing the toilet on the way down. His head leaving a blood smear trail behind him.

I heard a sound and I look to the window. I see another man entering the bath room. He's a tall thin man. He's wearing stone wash skinny jeans, ripped light grey and light blue shiffey tee-shirt. And he has a medium size Mohawk. He sled down the wall with ease. He's jump down the rest of the way. I turn to run out of the bathroom but he grabs me by the arm. He pulls me back towards him and he put his hand over my mouth. I can't scream. I just let my guard down for a moment, mistake. "Shit!" I mumbled.

He looks over into the stall he see his Conrad knot out. Head bleeding, head slumped over his body. He grows with rage. He tightens his grip around my lips. He pulls my right arm around my back tighter.

"You are  hurting me!" I muffled in tears.

"YOU think this's pain? This is nothing compared to what the Boss is going to do to You!" Ripped tee said in a mona tone.

"What!?" I'm in disbelief.

"That's not all? We all get a turn with you, Honey!" He lick the side of my face And says.

"You taste absolutely delicious! I can't wait for my turn!" He claims.

I close my eye in discuss. I feel a rage brewing in side me. I've never felt before. I'm actually mad. A Burst of anger pushes through his hand and out of my lips.

"What the Fuck!! No!! Fucking!! Way!!" I say in a growl.
"No! I can't give up, this is my children's life!!" I'm seething in rage. Now I've had enough. I see he has my right arm twisted up behind my back. He has his left hand clamped down over my mouth. I have my left hand around his left wrist. I See we are close to the sink. I swing my legs to the sink. First my right then my left. I jump into a clock wise spin into a cartwheel. I push my left fore arm against his left and break the hold he had over my mouth. I land out of his grip. He still has my arm. I lift my right knee in to his left knee. He goes down I spin kick him in to jaw. He grunted in pain. He let go of my arm. I back up an rub my arm. I size him up. I see he's under estimates me, that's his down fall.

"So your not as helpless as you seam?" He chuckles.

"You made a mistake! You Pissed me off!" I said.

He chuckles. "Listen Bitch your body is property of the Punks Now! You will never exscape! I will definitely will never give up on taking you! We will keep coming forever!" He says in a matter of fact tone.

"No I beg to differ! I Belong to the Ice Dragons Always!" I say with ease.

"..... Huh!? Ice Dragons!?" He replied in shock.

He jumps to his feet and runs towards me. I grab his arm I grab his collar. With using his thrust, I stir him into sink and mirror. He crashes into the mirror, it shatter into fragments, falling into the sink and the floor. I bring my elbow down onto the back of his neck and shoulder, the force banging his head on to the sink. Blood spews from his face neck and head. Where the piece of the mirror has pierced his skin. He falls to the floor moaning in pain. Shards of glass glittering in the sun light on the floor. I pull my shirt sleeve over my injured wrist, down past my finger tips. I use it as a glove, to keep me from cutting my hand on the sharp pieces of mirror. I bend down to the piece of mirror. I pick up a medium size triangle piece. I stand up and I walk over to him and kneel by his head, with rage in my eyes. I breathe in heavily. "Are you going to stop? And leave me alone!?" I say trying to control my anger.

He grunts. "Never! You are Ours Forever!!" He lets out a sigh of pain.

"You! Think! So!!?..... So!! Not!!!" I bellowed.

To be continue

___________________________