Tags

Hi XxCrystalBlueCxX  tagged me in these questions I like them so I'm passing them on with a couple of my own. And I am also tagging a few voltage inc lovers in this. Lol enjoy!

XxCrystalBlueCxX
CalypsoMuse
CristalOh
starwarsrockz
AhslySand
AndyPatrao
Cutepanda012
Kiss-me-in-Paris
angleofbooks
abcd170
Elli-Dawn

Hope you have fun!!!

1. Who is you favourite voltage inc guy?

A. Takao from MFW.

2. What do you think if kbtbb and llftx mc are the same and the guys like her?

A. I really don't like the MC because she is unlike my personality. She is very docile. Compared to me. But she has a lot of patience.

3. What do you think you should do if your crush leans forwards to you?

A. I would just kiss him!

4. What If your favourite voltage inc character(s) appear at your front door waiting for you so that he/she can bring you to the voltage inc land.

A. I would say lets go!!! I would leave everything even my phone.... Wait I have to bring my camera.

5. What would your reaction be if your mother marries your favourite voltage inc guy?

A. I would be happy for her. Even tho I would be heart broken. I would support her.

6. What if your best friend is a hater of voltage inc

A. Oh well her loss!

7. What would you do if someone banned voltage inc?

A. I would fight and then read or play it illegally.

8. Would you say yes If your favourite voltage guy asks to marry you?

A. Hell Yes!! In a heartbeat!

9. If your favourite voltage inc character is popular and you are dating him and people knows this but some people keeps bullying you or spreading fake rumours that you and him are not together because of jealousy, would you break up with him?

A. Hell No! Screw them no gets in between me and my Man! We would have a press conference and disputes the rumors and call out the haters... And maybe even prosecute the defamer.

10.(Reality question) what is your favorite color?

A. Mine is rainbow.......

11. Where you from?

12. What is your favorite season? And why?

A. Winter I just love the cold and the best holidays are in the winter.

13. If you could have two men and alternate, which two and the alternate would you pick?

A. Easy I would pick Takao from MFW, and Soryu from KBTBB and my alternate would be Kenny from LLFTX those are my top choices...

14. If you found your Chosen mate cheating on you, what would you do?

A. I would make sure it was true! Second I would Ring his neck!!

15. If your friends boyfriend was cheating on her/him would you tell him?

A. No! I would bring him/her to see it for themselves. Telling them won't make them believe it. That's how you loose friends..

Thanks again and have fun with it!

Sweetness