Secrets and Lies 26

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 26:

Sweetness POV continues:

"Yes.... Now!" Blinks mumbled.

"Okay, don't look please." I say as I start to take off my shirt. I need to my bras been showing this whole time. I slowly take off my shirt avoiding my gun in my waist band pocket. I keep my back straight, facing the wall. Keeping my gun concealed. I lift it over my head. I pull my arms through it and take it off. My back facing the wall. I crumple it up in front of me. Hiding my breast. I slowly crouch down trying to hide my nakedness. Grabbing my ankles in embarrassment. My hair is loose, I shake it around. Using my hair to Covering my back and gun in my waist band.

I flick my hair.

Blinks approaches me. He's standing there. Debating what or how to proceed.

He grins happily. "Give me your shirt...." He demanded.

I put it to my left hand. I tilt my head and my hair falls toward my right side. I slowly move my right hand in to my boot. I grasp the brass knuckle knife tightly.  I placed my shredded shirt in his hand. And I'm gripping my knife with the other. I try to smile but all I can do is frown.

"Good girl......." Blinks says happily.

He stand up and throw my shirt to knuckles.
He then comes towards me with a sick grin on his face. I take my chance.

"Now or Never!" I say softly.

He come toward me at a medium pace I sweep his leg,. Then he falls to the floor with a bounce. He land on his back. In one fluid motion I stab him into his femoral artery. Blood erupted out of the wound.

I caught his other leg. I twist it and flipped him over on his back again. I stab him again in his other thigh. And I take the knife out. And I aim and throw it towards knuckles breast. It hits him right of his chest. He falls back to the floor.

The life drains from blinks. From the stab wounds in the front of his legs and pull down on his wound, for it to open his Artery to bleed faster.

The guys, their eyes open so wide at the sight of what I did.

Blinks yells out for help. His eyes wide in panic and pain. My lips has a smirk upon them.

I reach behind my waistband. I flicked the safety off, as I move toward the right side of the office. Then I pull out the pistol. My gun begins firing, hitting its target. I'm so glad Soryu taught me how to shoot and how to use a knife. I have to thank him for teaching me with an omelette.

I see, they are running after me. I pulled my gun from my waistband and commence shooting one shot after the other all head and chest shots.

I watch them fall.  They fell like dominoes.

I jumped over Lyles dead body. I slid on my right side tossing the gun from my right to my left shooting as I go by, I kept shooting until there was no bullets left in the gun.

I blinked, I blinked again and I look down at my, my feet.
All dead bodies, all of them are dead.....

I burst out in tears sobbing at what I just did. I never liked violence. I wipe my tears. I can't fall apart now. I have to be strong. I have to get up and leave.

I stood up. I look at my tormentors. With a frown. I checked them to make sure their dead!

"You will never hurt any one again!" I sobbed.

After I did that. I checked out my little cuts on my side. They were the light scratches, they're feeling okay. But from my face... I don't know, maybe I don't want to know. I touch my nose. It hurt really badly. Blood started to trickle out my nose.

I stood up, stretching my back. I'm doing a body check, my head is a little fuzzy. My face I just thankful I'm not hurt that bad I'll live.

"Oh Inui!" I race to the monitors. I'm Putting my torn shirt back on.

I rushed to the computers monitors. I turn on the monitors. I wanted to see what's going on. What did I miss.

"Please Inui don't die!" I prayed.

To be continue

Announcing over 1k reads!

Yay!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Thanks for all the reads.

I'm so happy that you are enjoying my words!

Sweetness