Secrets and Lies: 9 Breakup the Beginning

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 9:

Soryu POV Continue:

"I didn't know! I just didn't know it would Hurt this Much!!! I'm so lost without her!" I'm quietly sobbing to myself.

Time skip 30 minutes

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I'm interrupted by my cell phone ringing.

Inui's on the caller ID.
I answer the phone.

"What Inui?" I answered roughly.

"Mr. Oh, the Princess dragged me into her appointment with her. She wants me to stay the whole day. Shall I go with her to all of them?  She is really upset. She was crying too. Do you still want me to come back to HQ?" He asked.

"That's Fine, guard her! This is a better situation, you can guard her this way." I replied. She was sad too. If making her feel better just having Inui by her side. I can do that.

"Okay Sir! I will stay with her." He says happily.

"I'll recall the shadow." I say to Inui. I texted the shadow to abort the mission.

I hang up the the phone call. And continue my work out. I pouring more and more of my energy into it. I have to get her off my mind. The harder I focus to get her off my mind. The more memories pop into my head. "I can't think about you! Leave my thoughts! This is for the greater good!" I chant. But no relief. I hit the heavy bag again. I am drench in sweat and I feel I succeeded in a break through. When all of sudden! All these memories flood through my mind. I'm unable to stop it.......

**** Flashback Memories****

I'm working out on the heavy bag. Sweetness is kneeling on the side watching me. I love it when she watches me. All of a sudden, I get the greatest idea that I need to teach her how to defend her self. Boy was I wrong. On that one.

"Sweetness, I need to show you how to defend yourself?" I say proudly.

"No! I already know how to defend myself!"

"Really? I don't believe you."

"Yes, Soryu I know martial arts! I've trained for many years under monks....."

"Really?"

"Yes I don't like violence!"

"But why haven't you use it?"

"I hate to fight! And I don't have too when I have you and the Ice Dragons!"

"So, I want to test your skills?"

"No!"

"Yes let's go! Come on!"

"No! No! Soryu!"

"You won't hurt me! I promise!" I say puffing my chest out.

"I don't want to hurt you....." She say quietly.

"You won't now come on!" I insisted.

"No Please!" She begs me.

"Sweetness!" I say sternly.

"Fine I'll do it! I don't want to your forcing me!" She finally give in.

"Good Girl! Let's go!" I pat her on her head.

"Okay don't take it easy on me, because you will get hurt....." She say strongly.

"Don't worry your fiancée is very strong!" I chuckle loudly.

"Okay...." She say with whimpers.

I pull her onto to the mat. She begin to get focus, and get in to her fighting stance. "She is Flawless, her posture, her angles are in place. Shit! I might of bitten off too much than I can chew? I'm amazed at her ability to stand still and focused she is. Man she wasn't lying. I think I'm in trouble!" I murmured to myself.

"Are you ready?" She asked softly.

"Yes!" I say proudly. I am in my ready position. But I have no luck, she takes me down effortlessly. I hit the hard mat, with a thud!
"I'm going to feel that later!Damn! Shit! She's quick! I didn't even see her hit me, but I have 3 sharp pain radiating  through my torso." I say softly and mumbling to myself.

"Are you okay Soryu?" She says in a panic. She runs to me, rubbing where she has hit me. And begins to cry.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

She looks at me with tears streaming down her face. "I hate fighting, I hate this violence! You made me use it. Please Soryu, can I not do this any more?" She pleads with me.

"I see I made a mistake, shes a gentle flower. I can't let this life touch her in that way again!" I say to my self. "Okay! No More fighting Lessons for you! You Passed! I know I'm going to have a bruises where you hit me. I think you were holding back. I don't know but seeing this side of you is really turning me on!" I say to myself looking up at her from the mat.

"She jumps on me and kisses me wildly on the lips. Thank you Soryu! I was holding back." She says shyly.

To be continue

_________________________