Secrets and Lies Part 44

April 25, 2016
02:16 am

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

This chapter is dedicated to MelissaGonsalves1 and suzane710 to their support to this book thanks again.

Yay!!!🎉🎉🎉
5.20k read!

Secrets and Lies

Part 44:

Small recap:

Soryu POV continues:

I sent Samejima a text. He will be in charge till he hears from me. While I am gone and Not to breathe a word, or to tell where I am or what I'm doing. He knows what to do. He's probably the only one I can trust.

As soon as I hung up the call with Baba. And after sending Samejima a text. My cell phone rings.

The caller ID reads Ryuun.

A call from Ryuun.

"Really!?" I scoffed in disgust.

"Pfft!" I sent it to voice mail.

He call back three more times. I forward all the calls to voice mail. I don't want to speak to him. If I do I will kill him.

End of recap:

Then Dr. Lee decided to reappear. I started to stand but I decided against that and sit back down. I will wait until he comes over just to make sure he's for me.

I will have to ask him has she improved any, as he walks towards the waiting area.

"Mr. Oh." Dr. Lee says.

"Dr. Lee......" I replied back.

"Yes......." I answered nervously.

"You may follow me now." The doctor  gestured me to follow him. I rise from my seat, fixing my clothes as I follow behind him. Checking behind me, Making sure I didn't drop or leave any thing behind. Turning and walking forward following Dr. Lee.

"Is their any changes in her condition?" I asked worrily.

"Yes, her blood pressure fell that's why it took so long for me to get you..." He said nervously.

"Is she okay now?" I asked with hope in my eyes.

"Well her heart stop and she stop breathing for about 2 minutes, well, 122 seconds exactly." Dr. Lee said concerningly.

"What? What are you telling me? How is she and the babies? Are they really are fine?" I stopped putting my arm out catch Dr. Lee off guard, stopping him in mid stride. I begin to stressed out all of my questions and concerns to Dr. Lee.

"Yes she is fine and your babies are okay as well." Dr. Lee reassured me.

"What does that mean? In terms of the operation?" I questioned him.

"The risk is higher. We may loose them. That's why we need the consent form signed. So we can proceed ASAP (as soon as possible)....." He answered. I shivered in fear that I will loose the only woman I ever loved and my kids, my family can be lost because of Ryuun.

"Ryuun if my family dies!, You Die! That is My promise to You....." I swear this to myself.

He shows me the way to the hospital room the Sweetness is in. Then he leads me to the door. He stops and turns to me and says, "Please Mr. Oh, be gentle she is unstable, any thing can cause harm. And it will send her into cardiac arrest......." Dr. Lee looks at me with pleading eyes, not to hurt her.

"I will be cautious. I will try to keep her calm. Also I need the release forms for the surgery...." I reassure the doctor of my intentions. Before stepping into the room, I waltz over to where Dr. Lee was standing. I gesture to him for the paper work I needed to sign. I removed a pen from my inner suit jacket pocket. I begin to read the consent forms, and then I sign it. So now Sweetness can go into surgery.

"Okay, if any thing I'll be right over there just in case. I will bring them in.. The copies..." He nods and walks over to the desk.

I open the door and walk-through it. I see Sweetness lying on the bed. I see her face is swollen and her beautiful skin with spots of dried blood and her face with Cuts on it. Her luscious full lips split with dried blood and cracking in between. Even tho she is so torn and battered. She is still a wonderful sight to see. Even though her light Carmel skin still beckons me. Underneath all of her injuries.

She's glowing, her skin is glowing from under the bruises. Her beauty will always shine through any thing. Gosh I Love her...

I Might feel like  a kid in this minute, but all I want to do is hold her. But she is bandaged up and she's connected to so many beeping machines. I'm afraid to touch her.

I look at her, this is my fault.I should've been able to protect her better. My plan was a mistake. I should of realized sooner. Maybe this would not have happened. This plan most likely cost me to loose 2 important people in my life.

"Hello my love......." She said softly to me.

"............." I was startled when she spoke, but I still said nothing, I'm surprised she's awake and talking to me. I am at a loss for words.

"I See and feel you there. Come in, come to me. Is every thing all right?" Sweetness asked me while she is wincing in pain. I see she is trying to open her eyes. And she trying to reach out her hand to me, as she's wincing in pain.

"Don't hurt yourself. Please be careful" I said in a whisper. I rush over to take her hand.

"Do not worry about me. I'm feeling fine........." She sighed out to me.

She says, "Are you alright? Is Inui okay? How are the other members fine?" Sweetness blurted out softly.

I shake my head, "I can't believe you are asking me this. I should be asking you that question......." I retorted to her.

"To answer your questions, every ones okay, however Inui is getting looked at." I reluctantly say. Not wanting to upset her.

As I watch her there rubbing her belly a tears are falling from her eyes. I don't know why she's crying maybe she's in pain.

I asked her, "Why are you crying? Are you in pain? Do you want me to get the doctor?" I bombarded her with questions. As I gently wipe the tears away.

"No, I'm aright....." She says as her voice cracked. I know she's lying to me. I see she trying to hide her discomfort to me.

She always put every ones feelings before herself. This makes me mad but it makes me Love her even more.

"Sweetness....." I softly spoke. I need to make a point. "Tell me how you feel?" I asked her.

She try's to open her eyes. Then she squints up at me and her eyes barely open. Their almost swollen shut. I see she has two full black eyes. "Why? I'm okay...." She says above a whisper.

"Your not alright! Because I need to know......" I replied truthfully.

"I don't want you to worry about me. So, I'm fine! Okay!" She retorted shifting in pain.

To be continued

___________________________