Secrets and Lies Part 54

A/N

Okay, before I get started.

I like to Thank everyone who has read or commented on this story!

Now, this book has an astonishing amount of reads!

Can you believe 7.85k reads?

I know I can't.

I never thought that any of my books would've been read, not only read but by so many people.

I am truly blessed!

Thank you so much!

I am just so happy that you can relate to the story, or my imagination.

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 54:

Recap:

Samejima's pov continues:

"I don't think we should leave!?" Inui say to Samejima, in a very worried voice.

"......I know.. But she ordered. She doesn't look well. This way is better.." I replied.

"I have a bad feeling........" He answered worriedly.

"................" I put my forefinger up to my lips. And pointed to 2 punks. Over by a blue Honda.

He nodded in agreement with my unspoken words.

"................" I (Samejima) puts his forefinger up to his lips. And pointed to 2 punks. Over by a blue Honda.

Inui's nodding in compliance to my jestures.

I suggest we split and follow and take out the enemy before they can attack Ms. Sweetness.

So We split up. Inui goes after one and I go after the other. We're  following them, they're bobbing and weaving in and out of parked cars.

"Wait some thing is off with this?" I'm thinking to myself.

But I push away the doubts that are growing up in side of me. I'm not listening to my gut feelings, which I should be doing. While my attention is distracted, I loose track of him in the shadows.

"Shit!" I murmured.

I stop instantly to get my bearings. I didn't move or make a sound. I waited and listen. I held my breath. Then I heard it.

I heard him and then I saw him trying to make his way to the stairwell.

I then sprinted to catch up with him. Before he even got close to that stairwell.

I caught him before he reached the darkest stairwell. I tackled him, without making a ounce of noise. I grab him around his neck, from behind and slammed him face first onto the garage floor. Knocking him out instantly. But My grasp around his neck, on him very tightly cutting off his breathing. I just want to make sure he's out.

I think I should knock him out for again just for Gp! (General principle)

But for now. I'll choke him up till he loss consciousness. I think evilly...

I did this in order for him to lose his breath I didn't want to kill him just yet. I needed him alive. So I can questioned him at a later time and get my answers.

As he became limp in my arms.

I went around to the back of the stairwell. Through the shadows. While I'm close to the wall. I Take a peak, and I noticed two more Punks just standing there waiting for something.

"I don't know what they were waiting for? what the two of them are there for? I have to find out?" I say to my self.

I pressed myself back to the wall that I was on peaking from. I slowly slithered myself to the place where I brought the first punk that I knock out. I went back to the Buick, that I knocked out the Punk was at.

"I need a plan and I need more weapons too......" I thought to myself.

I decided to check the unconscious Punk for anything. So, I went to him and checked his pockets for much needed weapons. As I think of a plan.

I searched his pants pocket and his legs. And on his pant leg above his ankles I found a gun strapped there. And I also found. It was in the other pockets of I found to knifes, brass knuckles, 2 clips bullets and two viles of liquids and a gun silencer. This will help a lot.

"This is so good, this would to help me out. I want to say to you no thank you friend..." I smiled. Note the sarcasm.

I watched as a the two Punks there they are waited for somethings or someone? I don't know what they're waiting for. I stocked them as if they were my prey. I watched as they spoke amongst each other there I'm thinking how to ignite my plan into action. I don't know how I'm going to do this, but they look heavily armed like this is a trap of some sort.

I think it is a trap.......

No I know this is a trap.........

I need a distraction to gain their attention.

"So I can knock them out. How can I do this?" I whispered to myself.

To be continued