Secrets and Lies. Part 52

A/N

Okay, before I get started.

I like to Thank everyone who has read or commented on this story!

Now, this book has an astonishing amount of reads!

Can you believe 7.60K reads?

I know I can't. 

I never thought that any of my books would've been read, not only read but by so many people.

I am truly blessed!

Thank you so much!

I am just so happy that you can relate to the story, or my imagination.

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 52:

Recap:

Samejima POV continues:

"............." They all nod.

"This is what's going to happen... You will find out where they are and take them out! I want you to shoot to kill! I-instead of shoot to wound." She says a matter a factly.

"......." We looked at her with wide eyes. We know this wasn't her she never spoke like this before. It's like she changed before our eyes. She was making sure we survived at all cost.

The way she spoke was amazing. She is a true leader and friend.

Inui and I watch her in awe. Our mouths were opened. Jaws dropped down to the floor.

"Are you ready? Remember hold nothing back! Be careful!" She reiterated.

"Now! Go!" She shouted. The men swiftly left me leaving me with hesitation. Leaving just us, Samejima, Sweetness, Nails, and Trigger.

They're standing there in awe of what She did.

"What!?!" She asked.

"Nothing......."Samejima replied.

"Nothing? Huh? Is there something on my face? Besides bruises?" She questioned with a smirk, as She looked in each ones face. There was a silence. And we chuckled.

Until I said. "You okay?"

"Princess are you okay?" Inui asked.

"I'm a little tired......." She said sighing.

"Then sit here........" Trigger motioned for her to sit.

I looked to where he wanted her to sit. I nodded and then she started to walk over. But she stopped abruptly. I wasn't paying attention to our surroundings. I didn't notice Sweetness abruptly stopping in mid-stride.

I turned to Inui to formulate a plan, either attack or escape. I want to finish them off. But I didn't want her to get hurt even more.

"Inui come over here we have to talk.." I said to Inui.