Secrets and Lies 21

November 24, 2015
11:24 pm

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 21:

Sweetness POV continues:

"I have to go, now! Soryu I'm going to hide some of the Cds in the machine the thats says its broken. its located under the desk. but its on a continuous feed. Please remember this is evidence!" My tears drench my face a gentle quiet sob enter my voice.

End of the recording

I work quickly. I snatch an empty box Off the shelves. I grab all the CDs together. I put it into my purse. I placed three letters in my purse. I emptied all of my pockets. The entire contents on my pockets went in to my purse. I kept the knife and the lighter and my hair spray. But everything else went in my pocket book. I closed it and I wrapped a strap around the purse and I slide it in to the empty box.
I close the box and I taped it shut. I grab the label and I attached it to the front of the box. I tape it shut.

"Good" I whisper.

I take the package and I take one more look at it. I look at the address

to:    Mr. Soryu Oh
C/o: Tres  Spades Hotel
         Penthouse Suite, Tokyo.

I make sure the postage and everything is all set, I used the office stamp so there won't be any problem. I take one more look at that box and I slip it to the mail shoot located in the office.

I sigh in relief as I got the package off.
I looked around and I saw all of the CDs out I took the blank CDs and slip them into the recorders, so if they think that this still recording, they'll take those CD-R. but they'll what that is broken that shows everything that's going on in the office and other are taping. But the other CDs taping. I'm so glad they have a fault that system.

I love the fallback system that they have. I go in and I remove those CDs from the fallback system. Then I place Blank CDs in all of them. (The back up systems) Once I finish that I take the CDs in my hand and I wrapped them up into a paper towel and I slipped them behind the desk. Underneath the table behind the recorder.

I told him, hopefully he'll remember.
Soryu, it's where I told him to look. I sit  down in that office chair and wait for them to come in. I sat back in the chair, I pulled out  the gun that Inui gave me. I check it. I opened the cartridge to check how many bullets I had left. I pull the cartridge from the gun. I looked at it. Then I checked it. "Yes still full!" I saying softly to myself. I push it back into the gun. I flicked the safety on and I stuck it back it to my back of waistband above my pocket. I pulled my shirt down over it.

I sigh again, dreading what I might have to do...

"I have to do it. I have to fight!" I have a new resolve. Never give up on me..

I slipped the butterfly knife my pocket that I Inui   gave to me.
I closed it.
I opened it.
I closed it.
I opened it.
I close it.
I shut my eyes tightly.
Then I open it.
And then I close it.
Then I open it.
And I closed it one last time.
I have the feel.... I say in my mind.
I wanted to test myself.

It might be that was a brass knuckle knife. I took the brass knuckle knife out of my right boot. I checked it I rechecked it grasp it in my grip. I look down I placed it back it by boot.

I deeply sigh.....

I don't think I will win this battle. I rub my belly. I kiss my forefingers and lay them onto my lower abdomen.

"You never got a chance to be born. I so Sorry my babies. At first I was shocked to find out. But now, when I say this to you now. I truly love you my children!" I sniffed more tears spill.

I look towards the door. I hear that they're still banging on it. I don't know what's going to happen, but this I do know. I love you always! Soryu. I sit back and I sipped to water that I requested from Inui before he left. I wait for my fate to unfold!

To be continue