Secrets and Lies: 5 Breakup the Beginning

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 5:

"Well thank you for being my friend! And I love you big bro."

"I'm so sorry that I made you worry." I say.

"It's okay Sweetness....."

Times Skip Two weeks baby appointment

Today's the appointment day, I have the day off. I going to the clinic. I'm going to check on Soryu's baby. I have been taking it easy. I haven't been over doing it at work. I have been doing every thing the doctor wanted me to do. I am a little bit excited over the situation. I'm going to see how far along I am. I can't help feeling sad. Soryu should be with me. But he's been avoiding me. I no longer clean the VIP's rooms. I guess he did arranged it because I was his fianceé. I thought it was because of my ability. I am kind of glad to I'm not cleaning the VIPs room it was a lot of work. With me being pregnant it will interfere with my work duties.

I'm dressed and I leave my dorm room. I walk down to the taxi, before I get in I feel that I am being watch. I look around I see nothing suspicious. I enter the cab. I tell the driver where I'm going. Twenty minutes later I arrive at the clinic. I feel I'm being watch again. I stop and close my eyes and take a deep breath in and I let it out. I feel the vibrations in the air. There it is. I turn in the direction of the vibration. I open my eyes and I see him.

"Inui! Inui! I See You there! Come Here Now!" I called out to him.

"Princess! I...I..I.. Sorry!" He stutters in defeat.

"Why are you following me!" I asked in a huff.

"Mr. Oh told me to."

"Call Him Now!!!"

"But Princess! Please!"

"Call Him Now Inui!"

"Okay!" He agrees to call Soryu. Inui pulls out his phone and dials Soryu cell phone. I take the cell phone from Inui.

"Ring ring ring." He picks up.

"What is it Inui?"

"This isn't Inui!"

"Sweetness!"

"Yes!"

"Uhm?"

"Listen stop having people following me!"

"But...?"

"No! Buts! Your the one who left me! So Now, I am no longer your concern!" I say harshly.

"I am tryi......" Soryu is cut off by my words.

"No! You Broke Up With me. Leave me a lone!!!! You threw me away!!!" I'm so angry at Soryu.

"I know I just want you safe." He says.

I deeply sigh. "I know but this has to stop. Soryu this is hard for me. Please tell Inui to go back to the office."

"Why?"

"I have a date. And I don't want him to be scared off!"

"What!!!?"

"Hahahahe! No! Just Joking. I just want to my freedom." I chuckle.

"Fine!" He reluctantly agrees.

"Oh BTW, Soryu, can I come to your condo tomorrow to get the rest of my things?" I asked.

"Yes...." He Sighs.