Secrets and Lies Part 36:

OMG!!

2.75k Reads?!!'

Really?

I'm so Freaking Bless!!!!

Thank you all for your support and dedication to my book!

I appreciate all of it, I am so truly Bless!

Thank You again.

That's enough of my rant.

Let's get back to the Book!

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Please Vote!!

Secrets and Lies

Part 36:

Inui POV continues:

I take out a knife from my pocket. This knife is a new blade. I take out a lighter and I commence heating up the tip of the blade. Once the blade becomes really hot I place it on the area of the gun shot wound. I left it on for 30 seconds. It seared the wound close. Now, The wound has stop bleeding.

"This will help till we get you to the hospital." I claim out loud.

Then it hit me. I realize it and flashes in my mind. "When Ricco had shot it was twice. He really shot twice. One of his Bullet grazed her. And the other one hit her in the chest. So that first shot the one that passed me, is the one that hit her in the chest, but the other one is the one that gave her that flesh wound." I'm sighing in realization.

"I knew she was hiding something? Why didn't she tell me? Why did you saved me? And why did she send me away? And on top of it all, and she didn't say anything.... " I rant incoherently.

"I would of never left her, if I had known she got shot! If he wasn't already dead I would kill him again. I can't believe  the bullet actually hit her in the chest. And she kept quiet about it. I'm supposed to protect you! Not the other way around Princess! But, Mr. Oh is going to Kill Me and Samejima!" I say to an unconscious Princess.

"Breathe Princess! You keep breathing!" I pleaded.

"Please breathe Princess, for me please?" I plead screaming shouting and sobbing. I touch her stomach hoping that the babies she's carrying are okay. I feel a slight movement in her abdomen. I actually felt them move. I sigh a relief. I smile that they moved. Their fine. It feels like a ton of bricks has been lifted off my shoulders. I have to get you to the hospital so the kids will be fine and you will live.

I look towards the top of the stairwell, that I see the exit I have to take her to the hospital. Her pulse is thready. She so lifeless. I bend over and gently scooped her into a princess carry. Not trying to hurt her even more. I rush to the top of the stairs." I see faint shadows and I hear Samejima voice and and is that Sir?" I asked my self. And a small relief sigh came across my lips.

"Mr. Oh? What!? He's really here?" I think while, I'm carrying the limp body of Princess up through the stairwell. My hands are glued to her, I'm keeping her safe in my arms and I'm crying like a child. I can barely see through my tears. Im not caring on what anyone thinks.