Secrets and Lies Part 48

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 48:

Recap:

Soryu POV continues:

And I look to the right I see the doctor whom Ryuun  has gotten too.
He was approaching us at a high rate of speed. I guess he's trying to stop what ever he can. But that's not going to work. I would kill him dead if it wouldn't mess up my plans.

I glanced to Eisuke and I nodded toward the doctors approach. Eisuke whispered something to the head of the hospital. He breaks off of the formation. And cut in the path way of the doctor.

My phone chimes

Beginning of text convo

I look and the incoming text from Samejima.

"Sir, with The Blood Orchid!" Samejima replied.

"The Blood Orchid?" I questioned.

"Yes, Sir......" He answered.

"How far are you from the meeting?" I texted.

"About 8 minutes out...." He replied.

"Abort Meeting, Now!" I stressed in capital letters.

"But Ryuun ordered us to go!" He replied back to me.

"No, do not go there! It's a Trap!" I texted in bold letters. To let him know I am in charge and serious.

"Sir! We were ordered!" He added.

"I ordered you now!" I texted.

"Yes, Sir!" He agreed.

"Good, get rid of all your cell phones Near the g-meeting (gun meeting) location, and then go to HQ-34a. (Alternative headquarters) Once there text me but use code. Then we're in blackout! Stay there till you hear from me." I barked out orders.

"Right! Signed off!" Samejima last text to me. (Now In black out)

End of text convo

"Good, I stop a war and a massacre. They will be out of the way for about six hours.

He needs them out of the way for some thing? What? Shit!" I realize that, "He found the CDs....." I sighed out. To my self.

End of Recap:

"Ryuun knows that Sweetness found out his plan and she and Inui aren't safe!" I thought.

I turn to Eisuke, I look towards the head of the hospital.

Eisuke turns and be gin to introduce the administrators.

"Soryu Oh, this in Mr. Penne the head of the hospital, and this is Mr. Lanterns the owner. And these are there assistant." Eisuke introduces.

I glance at each person as Eisuke points too. I nod and bow towards them.

"I called you here to move a couple of important people to a better secure location in the hospital. Also I need to get in to surgical room 4." I explained.

"That won't be a problem." Mr. Lanterns replied.

"However there will be a problem with you getting into that particular room. There is a surgery in progress." Dr. Penne says.

"Why is that?" I spoke curtly.

"We can't have the room contaminated. It will bring in infection and will distracted the surgeon." He say nervously.

I turn and glaring at the Dr. Penne. Before I could lash out the owner step into the conversation.

"That particular room has a theater. You can watch the surgery from there. And we'll set them up in our rooms used for the president and dignitaries." Mr. Lanterns looks toward me for approval.

I nod in approval. This way I won't disrupt the operation. "I'll post two guards out side the room entrance." I stated firmly.

Mr. Lanterns suggested for them to start to move Inui to the secure part of the hospital. I took the lead. Ten men accompanied Inui to his room.

I took ten men to the surgery rooms. I station them where they needed to be.

Then I will watch for anything.

To be continued