Secrets and Lies Part 45

April 26,2016
02:28 am

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

This chapter is dedicated to VoltageWriter and Sahanapuppy1 and Jessica Ho from FB with out your questions and comments and support.

I wouldn't be able to achieve the amount of reads that I have.

With this new chapter the reads has increased to 5.27k!!!'
WoW!!!
See I am truly Blessed!!

Thanks again and I'll try to update more........

Secrets and Lies

Part 45:

Recap:

Soryu POV continues:

"No, I'm aright....." She says as her voice cracked. I know she's lying to me. I see she trying to hide her discomfort from me. She's always put every ones feelings before herself. This makes me mad but it makes me Love her even more.

"Sweetness....." I softly spoke. I need to make a point. "Tell me how you feel?" I asked her.

She try's to open her eyes. Then she squints up at me and her eyes barely open. Their almost swollen shut. I see she has two full black eyes forming. "Why? I'm okay...." She says above a whisper.

"Your not alright! Because I need to know......" I replied truthfully.

"I don't want you to worry about me. So, I'm fine! Okay!" She retorted shifting in pain.

End of recap

Soryu POV continues:

I sigh, "Sweetness, it's fine I know the truth and I'm her for you. You are still stubborn huh?"

"You think?" She joked with a small smile.

"Yes........" I chuckled kissing her on the temple.

"Ahhhh, ohhhh!" She screech out.

"And you tell me, Your alright?" I say sarcastically.

"Okay, I'm in a little bit of pain....." She hesitates to say, but she admits it.

"I knew you were hurting, you know woman, the more you denied it the more you make people worry....." I said swiftly.

"I see. I could never hide anything from you or anyone." She confessed with tears pouring from her eyes.

"Wait, please don't cry! You can't get up set. See your monitor of your heart rate has gotten faster. Please calm down......" I say into her ear.

"Hmmmmm........." She gasped out a moan and shivers from my voice. I smirked loving that I have this effect over her.

"Soryu, I am sorry......" She says as tears flow down her cheeks.

"Why are you sorry?...." I asked.

"I know why you broke up with me. I know the truth......." She confessed.

"How? I didn't say anything...." I claimed.

"I saw Ryuun confessed how he made you leave me and how he wanted you to pay. He paid the greasy man to kill me and the loyal Ice Dragons. You know he wanted to make an example of me and Inui. Because we are the closes to you. I left you DVDs of there meeting. That's your proof." She said groaning in pain.