Secrets and Lies 43

April 24,2016
05:24 am

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violent and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

This chapter is dedicated to AhslySand  she has supported me especially this story (Secrets and Lies) on FB and now on wattpad and CalypsoMuse also on FB and wattpad and AndyPatrao and Elli-Dawn I want thank you for your support through my story.

With their help and others and I was able to clear 4.93k reads!!'

Yay!!!!

I'm so lucky and I'm still Blessed!!!

Secrets and Lies

Part 43:

Recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

I say, " Are you alright? Is Inui okay? How are you and the other Ice Dragons members are fine?" I blurted out softly. I'm bombarding Soryu with a lot of questions. Before catching my breath.

He shake his head, "I can't believe you are asking me this. I should be asking you that question......." He retorted to me.

"To answer your questions, every ones okay, however Inui is getting looked at."He reluctantly say. I feel he's hiding some thing from me... I'll ask him later.

End recap:

Soryu's POV continues:

I'm still waiting for the doctor in the waiting room area.

How much longer do I have to wait for the doctor to return to get me, so I can see Sweetness. It's been About 40 minutes later. 5 cellphone calls and 11 text messages later.

Flashback

I need to protect her and Inui. I can't use Ice Dragons because of Ryuun. I have to use another way.

I take out my cell phone and dial ten digit number.

"Ring!"

"Ring!"

"Ring!"

He answered on the third ring.

"Yeah Soryu........" Eisuke answered the phone.

"I need your help Eisuke!" I requested.

"What's going on?" He asked me.

"I need protection for Sweetness and Inui...." I say above a whisper.

"Why?" He questioned.

"Ryuun has a hit on them...." I replied.

"Really?" He questioned.

"He's try to oust me, through them." I stated.