Secrets and Lies Part 57

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 57:

Recap:

Soryu's POV continues:

As I start to ascended up the stairs to the observation Center Theatre. I stop and stand in the door way. I glance around the room taking mental notes. Theater spands around the space of the surgery room. There are four rows of bleacher like chairs, that spans in a U-shape. There are floor to ceiling glass windows. Looking down into an operating room.

I peered down and I freeze. I see my true love laying on the operation table. I really look at her. She is so still, she is covered by tubes and wires and bruises. Machine are breathing for her, with a constant beeping.

"I'm wanting to trade places with her. She should not be in this situation. This is my fault." I thought to my self.

I'm watching the surgery, my cell phone chimes.

Incoming message:

Unknown number: Your too late!
Ice Dragon's sector Tokyo are dead and the War has began! The one you treasure will not live! he's dead too!

Soryu: who is this?

Unknown number: You don't need to know. Be prepared for War!!

Soryu: I'm ready! Bring it on!

End of text

As I turn my cell phone off. I place it in to my pocket. I turn and give my current situation my full attention.
The important thing is to protect my family.

End of recap:

Soryu POV continues:

As I put my cell phone away. I watch the surgery closely, I don't want any thing to happen to my family.

Suddenly, my cellphone rings.
I take the phone from my suit jacket pocket.
I check the caller ID, it's an unknown number.

"Ring...."

"Ring...."

"Ring....."

I decided to answer on the fourth ring.

Cell phone conversation

"Hello...." I answered.

"Mr. Oh?"

"Yes....." I replied.

"It's me Samejima....." He says.

"Yes, What is it?" I asked.

"All accounted for, alive and well...." He re ensure me.

"Good, stay in black out. I will be in touch and main, in exactly 4..."

"Yes I understand in 4....."

"Correct..."

"One question?" I asked Samejima.

"Yes....." He replied to me.

"Is Ryo with you?" I asked him.

"No Sir." He says quietly.

"I see. Do not accept any phone calls from Ryo. Do you understand?" I state feirsly.

"Yes, I feel he has turned too." He answered sadly to me.

"That is correct....." I say in agreement.

"Anything else sir?" Samejima asked me.

"No. in 4........." I say.

"Yes 4..." He repeated back to me.

End of phone conversation

I end the call and then set the alarm on my cell phone. To ring in 3 hours and 56 minutes.

I need to leave and buy a burner cell. After I set the alarm I turn to to my left and call over one of the security team.

"Hey you, What's your name?" I call out to the random security guy. I decided to send one of them instead of me leaving. I'm staying by her side no matter what.

"Herald...." He replied.

"Herald what?" I questioned his last name.

"Herald Hernandez......" He answered my question.

"Well Mr. Hernandez, I need you to go to store." I stated what I wanted from him.

"Sure......." he said.

"I need a burner cellphones, I need you to buy six of them." I say as I hand him five hundred dollars.

"Anything else?" Herald asked.

"Yes, get the minute cards to go with them." I say handing him an extra three hundred dollars.

"I will be back." He says. I nodded in acceptance of his statement.

I turn and look down on Sweetness's surgery.

" I refuse to leave you again. I love you so much." I say to myself. As a lonely tear falls from my eye and I wipe it away quickly.

To Be Continued

Dream girls- Hard to say goodbye.