Secrets and Lies: 3 Breakup the Beginning

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 3:

I whispered. "Thank You! Baba! I sorry I'm so much trouble to you!" Tears start to fall.

"Your are no trouble!" Inui says as he wipes your tears from your cheeks.

Baba's POV:

The hospital room door flies open and I see in the door way Sor and his puppy Inui. He looks really jealous and pissed off, but I felt it was the right thing not to tell him Sweetness was in the hospital. She so fragile now.

What the Hell going on here!?" Soryu shouts at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asks.

"What happen to her?" Soryu asked.

Sweetness she turned her face away from him. "Go Away! You threw me away! I'm No Longer any of your concern!" She says rather harshly.

Sor glares at her with pain in his eyes.

I stand up. "Sor Please, I need to talk to you." I say strongly.

"No!" He replied.

I see and hear that her monitor begins to beep wildly. The beeps has quickened to a dangerous pace. I notice it. "Soryu let's go now!" I shouted to him.

No!" He yelled to me.

I sigh in anger. He's going to kill her.
I know he's concerned but he can't do this to her. She so fragile. I'm getting angry now, she could die right now in front of me. I have had enough of his stubbornness. I grabs Soryu by his suit lapels, and I drags him out of the her hospital room in to the hallway. I see the surprised look on Soryu face. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the nurse rushing in to sweetness's room to check on her.

"Let me go!" He shouted.

"Enough Sor!" I say angrily.

"Don't touch me!" He growled.

He tries to go back into the room I stand and block his path. "Move out the way!" He bellowed.

"No! You are going to listen to me!" I growled.

He glares at me. And reaches in his suit for his gun. I am not intimidated I stand straighter. And you lean into him refusing to move.

"Your not going in there. If you do you could kill her." I say swiftly and to the point.

His eyes open wide to the thought that you could die.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Because she wasn't strong enough to deal with you right now. She is so fragile." I replied softly.

"What do you mean?"

"I was there right after you broke up with her. She was a serious mess. She wanted to die. I fear she was going to to do some thing crazy. Then She passed out. She has been unconscious for six days. She just came out of it." I stated to him calmly.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know exactly. Because I wasn't immediate family. So the doctor could not tell me everything." I explained.

"Her broken heart plus she is really sick before she passed out." I said.

"How did you know she was in the hospital?" I asked Soryu.

"Mr. Kenski told me she was doing some thing for you, and I was wondering what it could be? What was so important, that she missed work. What was she doing for you? So I was tracking you for few days." He replied.

"So you followed me?" I asked.

"Yes!" He stated.

"Your jealous aren't you!??" I teased.

"No!" He stated.

"I wish you were honest with your feelings." I said harshly.

"I am not jealous " he recoiled.

"Liar! I saw your face when you came in the room." I stated matter factly.

"What's wrong with her?" He changed the subject.

"The doctor says she's suffering from extreme exhaustion and malnutrition and her blood pressure was extremely high so hopefully she will be fine. But she'll have to take it easy from now on." I say to Soryu.

"Is she really going to be fine?" He asks.

"Only if she does what the doctors tell her what to do." I say hoping.

"She has to be fine." Soryu say with tears in his eyes.

"Sor you need to be calm. Just let her be. She still loves you." I reassure him.

"What?" He say surprisingly.

"Yes, she still loves a you. She just need some time to work through some of the pain. You caused." I say.

"I'll try." He says.

"I know you love her. Why did you break up with her? Do you want her back?" I inquired.

"I can't get back with her....." He says solemnly.

"Your an idiot! If I had her I would never let her go! To have some one like that to love me.. I would hold on to it forever!!!" I say desperately.

"I have too. I don't want to talk about it......."

To be continue
_________________________