Secrets and Lies 24

November 27,2015
05:53 pm

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 24:

Soryu POV continues:

Suddenly, I got a bad feeling. I look up and I saw Sweetness's beautiful face flashes across my mind. She was covered in blood and she was shot. I need to be there. I'm the only one who can protect her.

And then, I..... I-I I.....
Then I have a strong realization. That I.... I just realize that I made a mistake.

I call out for four subordinate to come with me.

I ran out of The Ice Dragons Head Quarters. I jump in to the car and we race to the garage.

Time skip

I press on the accelerator trying to get to the parking garage in a flash. I weave in and out of cars. Running lights and dodging pedestrians. To get where I need to be as fast as I can. All traffic comes to a halt.

"What's going on? Why all this? where did all this traffic come from. Why has it stopped all of a sudden?" I sighed.

All of sudden the other cars comes to a sudden hard stop.

"Damn!" I hit the steering wheel. I need to get there. I feeling a since of dread. Over taking my body.

"Ring! Ring! Ring!" My cell phone rings.

I look on the caller ID. Ryuun name flashes across the phone.

"What the Hell does he want?" I spat as I avert my gaze. I reluctantly answer the phone.

"Yes........" I say through gritted teeth.

"Soryu!"

Yes, what is it Ryuun?

"I have the information for you about the marriage meeting."

"I don't want this right now. I'm busy right now."

"This can't wait!"

"Wait, Ryuun are you at the airport?"

"Why?"

"I hear a helicopter in the back ground.."

"Yes, I'm on my way to Japan. I should be there soon."

"Right...."

"Have you finished that business we spoke of?"

"My men are on it as we speak......,,,,"

"Oh I see, I hope so. I want to see how you will do as a leader. Your promotion and placement and your current place and status is riding on your leadership skills. And how you operate under pressure..."

"Don't worry about it.. I have ever thing under advisement."

"You better make sure. You better not disappoint me!"