Secrets and Lies Part 51

A/N

Okay, before I get started.

I like to Thank everyone who has read or commented on this story!

Now, this book has an astonishing amount of reads!

Can you believe 7.47K reads?

I know I can't.

I never thought that any of my books would've been read, not only read but by so many people.

I am truly blessed!

Thank you so much!

I am just so happy that you can relate to the story, or my imagination.

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 51:

Recap:

Samejima POV continues:

"I need you to do something for me." She (Sweetness) asked me.

"Anything, Princess....." I replying to her question.

"I need you to go to the office I was held in and get the CDs. Don't forget to get the ones from their fallback system. I love the fallback system that they have. Oh right, I'm getting off task Sorry about that." She chuckles softly.

"CDs?" I asked her.

"Yes... It has all the evidence on it for you to give Soryu. Make sure you go in and remove all those CDs from the fallback system. Then you place blank CDs in all of them. (The back up systems) so everything we did here would go unnoticed. Once You finish that You go and take the CDs in to the HQ and put them in Soryu hand and I would wrapped them up into a paper towel so they don't get scratched up. Also I had recorded the other people who set us up on record and I slipped them behind the desk. Underneath the table behind the recorder. Do you understand?" She asked me.

"Yes, ma'am.." I answered her with a nod.

"Okay are you sure. Those recordings are important." She stressed to me.

End of recap:

Samejima POV continues:

"So, how many are there left?" I asked to change the subject.

"4-5 plus Blade!" She winced in pain as Inui try to clean her face. I took her water bottle and pour water on a my handkerchief and started to clean her tattered and bruised-d face. I started Grumbling as I do it.

"They were 17 that's what I counted, not including blade. That I get to take out any anyway. How many did you take out Inui?" She asked.

"Coming here I silenced 5......." I replied.

"There were 2+ in here with us....." Samejima replying.

"There is is another one." Ghost said.

"Yes, the boss and Link and two subordinates." She says quietly.