Secrets and Lies 31

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 31:

Inui's POV continues:

"What did you do to get all these?" Ghost questioned.

"Where did you get them?" I asked and handed the bag to Samejima. Who in terns handed it to Ghost.

".................!" She says nothing trying to stay back. Hiding herself.

I come closer and I stare into her face and I begin to tremble in rage. When I see  in her face. I see cuts and blood. Her face is swollen, blood is coming out of her nose. I look closer her shirt is ripped. She has a bruise forming around her neck and face. "What the Hell happen to you!?!" I grumbled through gritted teeth.

"............." She says nothing. Her eyes opened wide.

"What the Hell happened!? What!? They hurt you!? Princess your face! Your bruised and you're bleeding!" I gasp in surprise and screeched.

"They didn't hurt you? Right?" Samejima roared sarcastically. Walking away in anger. He's visually angered that some had the nerve to hot the Princess. We all love her, any one of us would take a bullet for her. But she is a woman. We don't hurt women nor children. That's a big no no.

"..................." She said nothing. Bowing her head down.

"I'll kill them!" Glenn bellowed.

"Let me see if your okay? Come here Princess I need to see if your really alright?" I whispered in anger.

"Oh my goodness Princess, did they really hit you?" Trigger gasped.

"Are you okay?" Says Ghost.

"A-are you really really okay?" Aki stutters in rage.

"Yes, I'm fine! It's just my face........" She says softly.

"........." the guys look on with concern.

"Samejima, I'm okay!" She say softly.

"Give me your water.... Are you sure you are fine?" I demanded. I was looking down at her stomach. She handed me her water bottle.

"Inui, I'm okay, they didn't hurt me. They didn't touch me there. O-oh.. You know what I mean?" She sighed.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Y-yes! I'm OK?" She griped. Nodding at what I said. I had a since of relief, to hear that they didn't touch her belly. That means the babies are okay. Good I was so worried. When Samejima spoke it brought me out of my thoughts.

"So, how many are there left?" Samejima asked.

"4-5 plus Blade!" She winced in pain as I try to clean her face. I took her water bottle and pour water on a my handkerchief and started to clean her tattered and bruised-d face. I started Grumbling as I do it.

"They were 17 that's what I counted, not including blade. That I get to take out any anyway. How many did you take out Inui?" She asked.

"Coming here I silenced 5......." I replied.