Secrets and Lies Part 38

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Please Vote!!

Secrets and Lies

Part 38:

Recap:

Soryu's POV continues:

Before he was about to leave through said exit. I was able to hit him with my white Honda.

The car screeches to a holt. It hitting him and he falls to the garage floor. And I looked over to see who he was, and low and be hold its "Hawthorn!?What?! The!? Fuck!? I'm Glad I'm Came With back up!" I blurted out.

"Mr. Oh!" Samejima whispered. I looked towards him. I motion to the Ice Dragons in the car to secure the garage. They sprang into action.

I rushed out the car towards Samejima. I watched Him checked the pulse of the punk, Hawthorn, whom I hit and he is alive but unconscious. Then he tied his arms and ankles up. Then I walked from the driver side of the car.
And I'm greeted by Samejima.

"Mr. Oh, you are here....." He greeted me, with a relief evident on his face and mind.

"What's going on?" I added nervously.

"We ran into a lot of trouble. It was a set up all of this was a set up." He rushed out.

"What do you mean set up!?!" I questioned him. I'm trying to get to the point of it all.

"It! Was! A! Set up!" As Samejima stress out in anger. Trigger and ghost comes out of the stairwell with two Punks in restraints.

"Where's the proof?" Soryu asked. I know he's telling the truth. But if I'm going up against Ryuun I need evidence, plain and simple.

"I know Inui and Princess have some kind of proof." He says.

"Where's Sweetness!?" Soryu asked. I hoping he'll say she's with Ryo. Not knowing where she is and how her state is. This is bothering me. Of something happens to her. I'm will be lost.

"We left her if the sub office." Ghost said.

"Is she alright?" I asked nervously. Things must have gotten bad.

"She got hurt........" Trigger blurted out.

"What? What do you mean!?" Soryu growled loudly. They were supposed to be protecting her.

"She has a contract out on her life...." He said hesitantly.

"What!?!" Soryu says in shock as he whip his head to look me in the eyes. I glared at Samejima with fierce anger.

"Ryuun was here... And he has put a contract out on her life!" He said softly.

"No! He's in Hong Kong!" Soryu replied.

"Sir, Ryuun hired this gang to kill us. Especially Princess.." Samejima started to explain to Soryu.

"Is she alive?" I asked voice wavering a bit. I don't want her to be hurt, because of me.

"Yes!" He answered.

"But, she's a........" Ghost trails off.

"She's? What!?" I asked again.

"She was shot tooo...." Ghost whispered quietly.

"She is a little bruised." Trigger added softly.