Secrets and Lies Part 50

A/N

Okay, before I get started.

I like to Thank everyone who has read or commented on this story!

Now, this book has an astonishing amount of reads!

Can you believe 7.40K reads? I know I can't. 

I never thought that any of my books would've been read, not only read but by so many people.

I am truly blessed!

Thank you so much!

I am just so happy that you can relate to the story, or my imagination.

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 50:

Recap:

Samejima POV continues:

"What the Hell happened!? What!? They hurt you!? Who? Princess your face! Your bruised and you're bleeding!" Inui gasp in surprise and screeched.

I rolled my eyes at his overly dramatic display. But I felt the same as he does.

"They didn't hurt you? Right?" I roared sarcastically. I have to Walk away before my in anger takes over. I'm visually shaking in angered that some one had the nerve, no the mendacity to put their hands on the Princess. We all love her, any one of us would take a bullet and lay down our life for her. We don't hurt innocent women, and Sweetness is a woman. Well she's both. We don't hurt women nor children. That's a big no no. They crossed the line.

"..................." She said nothing. Bowing her head down. Listening to me rant. I stare at her, feeling her mood, her sadness.

"Why's she upset?" I thought.

"I'll kill them!" Glenn bellowed.

End of recap:

Samejima POV continues:

"Let me see if your okay? Come here Princess, I need to see if your really alright?" Inui whispered in anger. Trying to control his temper. I watched him reach for her hand and guide her to him and she kneels, so he can take care of her injuries.

"Oh my goodness Princess, did they really hit you?" Trigger gasped in disbelief.

"Are you okay?" Says Ghost.

"A-are you really really okay?" Aki stutters in rage.

I watch each man voice their concerns for the welfare of our beloved Princess.

"Yes, I'm fine! It's just my face........" She says softly. As a tear falls from her eye. I watch her get a little choked up at the concerns of the men.

"........." the guys look on with concern. As Inui cleans her face and bruises.

"Samejima, I'm okay!" She say softly looking up into my eyes. Wincing a little as Inui continues to patch up her face.

"Give me your water.... Are you sure you are fine?" Inui demanded. I watch Inui looking down at her stomach. She handed as she hand him her water bottle.

"Why is he doing that? Her stomach? Why? Is she? No it can't be, or can it?" I question my self.

"Inui, I'm okay, they didn't hurt me. They didn't touch me there. O-oh.. You know what I mean?" She sighed out.

"Are you sure?" Inui questioned.

"Y-yes! I'm OK?" She gripped on to Inui's arm Nodding at what Inui said.

Inui had a since of relief, to hear that they didn't touch her belly.

"That means, What?" I say in my mind. When I spoke it brought Inui and Sweetness's  out of their side conversation.

"That was a strange conversation about her stomach? Inui was rubbing her abdomen? No, oh I think she's pregnant? Maybe that conversation says she is...... Damn?" I came to realization of what she was hiding.

"So, how many are there left?" I asked to change the subject.

"Samejima..." Sweetness beacons me over to her.

"Yes........" I walk over to her.

"I need you to do something for me." She asked me.

"Anything, Princess....." I replying to her question.

"I need you to go to the office I was held in and get the CDs. Don't forget to get the ones from their fallback system. I love the fallback system that they have. Oh right, I'm getting off task Sorry about that." She chuckles softly.

"CDs?" I asked her.

"Yes... It has all the evidence on it for you to give Soryu. Make sure you go in and remove all those CDs from the fallback system. Then I place Blank CDs in all of them. (The back up systems) so everything we did here would go unnoticed. Once You finish that You go and take the CDs in to the HQ and put them in Soryu hand and I would wrapped them up into a paper towel so they don't get scratched up. Also I hid other people who set up on record and I slipped them behind the desk. Underneath the table behind the recorder. Do you understand?" She asked me.

"Yes, ma'am.." I answered her with a nod.

"Okay are you sure. Those recordings are important." She stressed to me.

To be continued:

June 22, 2016
11:19 pm est