Secrets and Lies 30

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 30:

Recap:

Sweetness POV continues:

I then leaned  to the side of the doorway. Then to the wall. Then to the banister. Slowly making my way to the out side. Trying to escape this hell I was thrown in. Leaving a bloody blood trails behind...

"I can't fail." I whispered.

"I don't think I can make it." I whispered.

"Keep your self going." I say to myself.

"Inui!! I-iiinnui!!" I call out. As my breath is getting shorter. I taste blood in my mouth.

"Don't let my life end here. I want to see my Soryu again. Maybe just one more time. I just want a kiss. That's all. I love you Soryu!" I muttered trying to climb the stairs.

"Inui!" I call out again..

"Inui where are you? I need you right now, Please come back soon. Please!" I say softly.

Then everything, everything faded into black.....

🎹🎹🎹🎹🎹🎬🎬🎬🎬

Inui POV continues:

I left Sweetness in the office hoping she will stay there. I can do this quicker and faster if she wasn't with me.

"She has to be safe, she just has to!" I muttered to myself.

I gathered up the information on where the rest of our comrades are and I act the plan.

I leave the office. I make sure that the Princess locked the door behind me. I made sure no one saw me leave her.

I sigh, "At least she's safe for now!"

Now I'm going to save the day.

"Hold on super puppy is on the way!" I smirked.

With that I started our Plan... I reach the next level, I slyly emerged from the stairwell. I looked around the garage, I'm looking around to see any enemies. I spot 3 Punks. I watch them from the shadows. Watch when the two separate.

I then sweep the garage. I swung around and took out each one using my trusty knife. I try not to make a sound. Not letting their bodies hit the floor. I pulled each of them behind a parked car and I slipped them underneath, so no one will be able to spot it.

When that's done I wined my way back to the stairwell to the lower floors. I have to go down three more flights in order to get there. I arrived to the Third flight. I see two more Punks.

I pulled myself around the Punk dressed in purple. I use my moves on him, I got him in a chokehold. And stab him in his chest. He falls to his knees. I drag him behind the pillar.

I then turn my sites to The other two. They both were talking to each other, standing side by side. Not noticing me. I take out my other knife. Now I'm equipped with a knife in each hand. I gripping them tightly. And I commence to sneak up upon my prey. I stab them with my knives.

My trusty knives laid against both forearms.

I silently glided behind both of them. I see exposed skin behind their necks. I went up closer behind each of them. I raised both of my arms. I then struck them both in the back of their head with my sharpen steel blades.. They fell like a bag of potatoes.