Secrets and Lies Part 56

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 56:

Recap:

Samejima POV continues:

I glanced over to Soryu to see that he is in a trance like state, a statue of shock and grief. I don't think he is even breathing. I know I'm not. I can't move.

Several of us are standing frozen here in shock not moving. It took Inui to snap is out of what ever we were in. I still can't believe that this was our Sweetness looking at her like this and with her blood and bruised body.

Inui says something, but no one moves then he says again.

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!" Inui yells.. Everyone flinched at the powerful command coming from Inui.

"GET IN THE CAR WE NEED TO GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" He screamed holding her tight. We start to move and scrambled. Inui motions for Soryu to take Sweetness into the back seat. He jumps into the driver seat to drive to the hospital.

"Now!" Inui yells.

"I'll take care of things here." I say.

"NOw!" Inui shouts again.

"Fine! I got her! Let's go!" Soryu says stressed he gently stroking her cheek.

"Right Now!" He screamed through gritted teeth.

End of recap:

Samejima POV continues:

I watched as the car zoom away from me. I stand there until it disappear from my site. I turn toward the man that Mr. Oh hit with the car.

The man that was apart of the Ice Dragons. The man I would put my life in his hands. The same man who betrayed us, betrayed me I thought he was my brother. How could he, how could he.

"Hawthorn!?! Why?" I say softly. In discuss I blink.

As look at his unconscious body, I signal for Tao to come to me.

"I want you to take him (Hawthorn) to the HQ dungeon. I also will send two other subordinates with you." I say Tao.

"Yes sir...." Tao says to me.

"Tao make sure no one speaks to him and strip him down naked. Then put him in the torture room. Because I need answers." I say to Tao.

"Yes Sir, I will make sure. And I will personally guard him out side the door!" He salutes and begins to pick Hawthorn up from the garage floor, slinging him into the back seat with the other two subordinates.

After Tao left with Hawthorn and the other two Ice Dragon subordinates in tow.

I realize something. What happened to Sweetness after we left. I was in deep thought. Thinking until I heard ghosts voice bringing me out. Looking up at him he said out loud what I was thinking of.

"Samejima, what happened to her?" Ghost said.

"Was it a trap?" Trigger expressed out loud.

"We're we supposed to leave her unprotected?" Ghost asked weakly.

"..........." I said nothing, as I turn and sprinted towards the stairwell. With Ghost and Trigger running and following behind me, trying to keep up with me.

I need to see what had happened to her. I flew down the stairs two at a time. I'm hoping that she took down the person who done this to her. We still have to find the boss of all this. If not not one will be safe especially our princess.

We reached the level I left her on. I burst through the door way. I look around at every thing. Until I came across a pool of blood. Lying there were foot prints in blood. My breath hitched and my breath slowed. I felt sad and my body was heavy. I felt the guilty of leaving her unprotected. Even though she insisted and made is leave but I shouldn't have, I shouldn't have left her all alone.

We looked at each other and began to started to following the bloody foot prints to where the beginning of the blood lead us. Following the the blood trail to a mutilated body.

"At least the face was recognizable....." I say to no one in particular.

"............" Both Trigger and Ghost shake their heads in agreement.

"I instantly knew who it was the leader of the PuNks. The one the only Blake or was Blade? And way he's the leader..." I say to them.

We turn and looked at each other's faces in surprise.

"What the Hell happened here!?!" Ghost says in surprise and shock.

"I looks like our princess has taken him out!" Trigger proudly says.

I nod in approval. Knowing all that she can do already. However looking at the body all I see is over kill. He has so many stab wounds. And she left the knuckle knife lodged in his chest as a marker of some sort. I don't know if she will recover from this day. I'm hoping she does.

To be continued