Secrets and Lies Part 39

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 39:

Soryu's POV continues:

"Expect that she has a problem with her blood pressure being unstable." Soryu added.

"Good that'll help too,  any more?" He questioned.

"No!" Soryu says.

"Yes!" Inui spoke up. Soryu and the doctor turned and looked at Inui. The doctor just glances at him, but Soryu glares at him. Not my menacing stare, but my what do you know that I don't know, with my one eye brow raised. I glared at him.

"What is it?" The doctor asked.

He take a deep shaky breath in. "She's a little over 4 months pregnant with twins.. I also had to stop her bleeding by heating up the gun shot wound...." Inui hesitate and blurted out.

After those words left his lips. My eyes opened wide in shock. I looked from Inui to the doctor, then from the doctor down to Inui again, then from him to Sweetness's bruised and bloody body. I reaches over to her stomach and pressed my out stretched hand on to her stomach. As I placed my hand on her lower abdomen. I felt the baby move. I can't believe she's pregnant and she didn't tell me. Why couldn't she have told me. But She told Inui, how could she tell him and not tell me. Does Baba know? All of these questions bombarded my mind, and I'm getting more pissed to say the least.

That means my plan hurts you. I mean for me to not wanting to hurt you.

"Baby you need to wake up. I should've been there to protect you and my child. Woman please don't leave me....." I say as I sighed to myself

"What!?" Soryu says in a surprise voice. I'm Feeling my baby move under my hand. She is pregnant. I should of been there through it all. Ryuun said he would leave her alone if I left her but he lied. He is the one who hurt her. He will pay.

"Is that all?" The doctor said Quietly. Bringing me out of my ranting thoughts.

"Yes!" We say in unison.

"Okay!" The doctor says. We stayed there until the doctor rushes off with Sweetness in the tow into the surgical unit. Long aafter door closing. We stay there till The nurse comes and steers us to the waiting room to wait for the doctor to come out.

I stand there feeling a little uneasy. Watching them disappearing behind the door.

Inui goes outside and He moves the car. He moved it in to a parking space. And He walked back into the waiting room. While I'm on my cell phone talking to Samejima about the cleanup. I sent Baba a text to let him know where she was and what happened to her. I see Inui walking towards the waiting area. But he stops at a vending machine to get 2 cups of coffee. He bring the 2 cups of coffee he was sipping one and he hands me the other, as he sit in a seat next to me.

While we are in the waiting room and I gave him a stare. I want to know how much does he know about her. He sat down beside me like nothing has happened. No he looks like he is in pain. When he sat down, he sighed in discomfort more like he is in pain. Then He looks up at me.

"Any news?" Inui sighed. I ignored his question and asked him couple of my own.

"When did you know?" Soryu asked him. I had to know if he knew before the plan then all of this could of been avoided.

"Know what?" Inui replied glancing over to me. I turned around and to face him. I'm Staring angrily at him.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about!" I growled through gritted teeth.

".............." He said nothing.

"When did you know about the baby?" I said harshly. So I began to repeated myself.

"She told me today......." He responded.

"So he found out earlier. That would of made a difference." I thought to myself.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner..." I stressed to him. Trying not to get more angrier by the minute.

"How could I?" He said questionably.

"What does he me?" I questioned myself.

"By just telling me...." I whispered shouted. My anger taking over slipping through my words.

"I couldn't! She want to be the one to tell you." He claimed.

"That's no excuse!" I huffed. "This was something I needed to know!" I countered.

"Mr. Oh! Sshe just t told me right before we left to the car garage." Inui stuttered out. "So he didn't know, damn! He didn't know earlier." I sighed.

"What?" I say forcefully.

"Yes, she was trying for a while to talk to you. But you would not see her. You wouldn't talk to her." Inui blurted out in frustration. "Yes I know. I was an ASS! I was being stupid and I lost out on my family. I will regret it......" I'm ranting in my thoughts.

"..............." I couldn't says anything. nothing would come out. I know he is right. I was being difficult I knew I made a mistake. That mistake may cost my woman and children their life. With Inui voice brings me out of my thoughts.

"Sir! Please......" Inui begged to get my attention. Pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What is Inui?" I said curtly. Not wanting him to bring out more of my faults.

"She is having twins. It's not one baby but two." He informed me.

"Twins?" I looked at him in surprise. Forgetting that they are twins. How can I forget that he said twins.

"Yes!" He smiled at me. He's looking really pale. Is this something the matter with him. I push that thought from my mind. And I realized what he said.

"I am going to be a father of twins?" I sighed out with a small smirk on my lips. What does that mean I'm a little happy. I just want her to be safe and well. I want my children to be fine. If they live through this I will love them and keep them safe I swear." I say a silent prayer for their lives.

As I finished my prayers I look over at Inui. He doesn't look good. I think he needs to be seen by a doctor.

"Inui are you okay?" I asked.

"Huh?" He replied.

"Inui!? Inui!?" I call out to him. He spiral to the floor. I caught his head before it hit the floor.

"..........." He says nothing, as he falls out of the chair to the floor. With a thud.

I checked his body and I find several cuts but what else I found was two serious stab wounds.

"Inui you know you got stab but you didn't say or do anything about it. You need medical attention asap!" I huffed as I lifted him to a wheelchair, wheeling him to the triage. Call to the doctor to treat my, I mean to treat my underling.

To be continued:

A/n:

This is my third time asking this. I want to know what you guys think about my book so far?

How do you feel?

I just want to know......

Thanks for following, your comments and your votes.......

To be continued

March 11, 2016
01:47 am