Secrets and Lies Part 41

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

I dedicated this chapter to Sahanapuppy1 who has voted and supported almost all of my books or wattpad. So I like to Thank you!

Sahanapuppy1 voted and commented on all my chapters of all my books that I have written and posted I appreciate her support and loyalty to me and my crazy mind... Thanks again now back to the story.

April 16,2016
06:00 pm

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want

Secrets and Lies

Part 41:

Small recap:

Soryu's POV continues:

"I know she's pregnant, is she and the babies are going to make it through this high risk surgery?" I asked rather harshly.

"Honestly I don't know......" He answered quietly.

"What do you mean?" I stressed.

He takes in a deep breath and say, "I don't know for sure but I do know if the bullets not remove than she will die for sure." He claimed.

"............" I say nothing. I just stare at him and his words slowly sinks in.

"Mr. Oh?" He calls out to me.

"Wait! I never told you my name. How do you know who I am?" I glared at doctor Lee.

"I know your name from my patient. And she described you very well, But she called you Soryu. I can't call you that. So that how I knew it was you and you were alone the other guy she described isn't here.

Anyway she spoke of you with such love. Also I needed you to sign these consent forms for the operation. Because her next of kin is not here he won't be here for 33 hours. And she needs this now while she is at her strongest. By then she'll be to weak to even go into surgery." He explained to me.

"I need to speak to her first...." I said swiftly.

"Of course, but I need to warn you don't upset her, because of that her condition isn't good. She has a lot of facial contusions, cranial and facial bruises and her eyes are almost swollen shut. And she is hooked up to a lot of machines.." He said.

"That's fine. I just want to see her..." I whispered.

End of the recap:

Soryu's POV continues:

"I need to make sure she is stable first, it will take a little time and you can go on in and see her........" Dr. Lee stressed.