Sectets and Lies: 8 Breakup the Beginning

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 8:

Soryu POV:

I'm in the Ice Dragon's HQ, I came in early, to catch up on some paper work. Now. It's time to go to the morning meeting. While I'm in the early morning meeting. I'm doling out the days assignments. I get to Inui.

"Inui I need you to guard Sweetness. She can't know your there." I explain to Inui.

"Yes Mr. Oh!" He reply.

"Make sure she doesn't see you!"

"Right Sir!"

"I don't know why but she can sense these things." I say in confusion.

"I will be careful sir." He says.

"She also caught Samejima on her last day off. While he was shadowing her." I say matter factly.

"I understand sir." He replys.

"Good next order of business." I move on to Samejima, he is the next one on the agenda.

"Samejima you will collect ward 1, 2, 8, and 4 deliveries." I say to Samejima.

"Yes Sir!" He replies.

I finished the morning meeting and I break for the morning. I go into my office to complete the paper work I started from earlier. I'm sitting at my desk. I needed some thing, my mind isn't corroborating  with my hands. Now, I need white out, to fix this stupid mistake. I've been making a lot of those lately. I'm looking for the white out. All over the desk. All of the other draws. Wher can it be? I missed one draw, so I opened my top left hand draw. I see a white out and this vanilla envelope addressed to me from Sweetness. What's this? How long has it been in there? Problaly before we broke up. But it's It's bulky, what can be in here? So, I begin to open it. Inside was a photo of me and Sweetness in a home made frame in array of colored hearts, when we went target practice. She's gotten really good with a gun. We took this picture together to celabrate, when she empty a whole clip into the center of the target.. Her center shots were accurate and precise. I still don't know how she got every bullet through that one precise hole. without one single error. She used one clip and empty it. She was so proud. I never knew she could fight and shoot. That woman is full of surprises. I see a note in the photo.

Soryu,

I am giving you this picture because of this day, I saw a little bit of happiness in your eyes. You were so proud of me. And I was so proud of you.
I Love You. I Love You so Much!
This picture you actually laugh and I got it in a picture! You make me feel this way every day! Now your office has joy in it with this picture.

Love You Always
Your Sweetness

I'm in my office and I receive a phone call from Inui. Well I thought it was him.

"Ring ring ring." Inui's name flashes across the caller ID. So I pick up.

"What is it Inui?" I say roughly.

"This isn't Inui!" She says harshly.

"Sweetness!" I say in surprise.

"Yes!" She answers.

"Uhm?" I'm stutters over my words.