Secrets and Lies: 4 Breakup the beginning

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 4:

Baba POV continue

"Your an idiot! If I had her I would never let her go! To have some one like that to love me.. I would hold on to it forever!!!" I say desperately to Soryu.

"I have too. I don't want to talk about it......." Soryu says sadly.

Sweetness POV:

Before Inui says anything Baba grabs Soryu by his suit lapels, and drags him out of the room.
My monitors are going crazy. I am having trouble breathing. I can't slow my heart down. Inui is getting scared and panicking.

The nurse comes running in and she put some medicine in my I.V. And the monitor begins to Slow down. The beeping becomes slower. It returns to the regular rhythm.

Inui sighs loudly. "Phew that was close. I was really scared for you, I thought I was going to loose you. Princess."

I smile and squeezed his hand. I smiles at Inui and I begin to fall asleep.

"Sleep well Princess......." Inui pulls the covers over me and leaves the hospital room quietly.

He steps out of the room. He see Baba and Mr. Oh arguing.

"Mr. Oh is everything okay here?" Inui inquired protectively.

"Yes. Why are you here?" He asked Inui.

"Princess is asleep. The nurse gave her some medicine. To slow her heart rate down." Inui commented.

"So shes asleep now." Soryu says disappointedly.

"Yes, Please Mr. Oh, let the Princess sleep. The doctors are really concern for her over all health. We almost lost her just now. We have to make sure we take care of her." Inui stressed.

"Fine! Let's go!" Soryu claims. Soryu begins to walk to leave, but he goes to Sweetness's hospital room. He stands in the door way. He decided to walk into her room. He walk to her bed side and he brushes the loose strands of hair from her face. He bends down and gently kisses her on her lips. "I am sorry for the pain. I do Love You, Always. I'm sorry! I hope you can forgive me some day.. Sweetness...."

He turns to leave, when he hears me talk in my sleep. "Soryu I will always wait for you........." I say while sleeping.

He turns back and smiles. He sighs deeply and take one last look at her sleeping face. He turns and leaves the hospital.

*** Time Skip! Two Days Later ***

I'm sitting in the chair reading a book Baba brought me. The doctor comes in to the room.

"Knock knock"

"Yes!" I say.

"Dr. Lee and Dr. Scott." They stated.

"Come in." I say happily. I shake the doctors hands.

"Well your doing well and we will be discharging you tomorrow..." Dr. Scott reply.

"Oh good!" I say happily.

"I want you to make an appointment to see Dr. Scott after your discharged." Dr. Lee says firmly.

"Why?" I inquired.

"Because of your condition." Dr. Lee says openly.

"What condition!?" I stated loudly and in confusion.

"Your pregnancy of course....." Dr. Lee said.

"When was I pregnant? No one told me? What are you talking about!?" My eyes are wide open in shock.

"I thought you were told?"

"No I wasn't!"

"Oh I see now, they couldn't tell you, because you were unconscious......."

"Did they tell any one else of my condition?"

"No, So they couldn't tell anyone of that bit of information, because it was personal."

"Thank Goodness!" I sighed in relief.

"Let me Congratulate you on your pregnancy." Dr. Scott says happily.

I'm looking at the doctors not knowing what to say. I'm in a state of shock. "How did this happen?" I say to my self. As I finish talking with the doctors, getting my appointments. Baba waltz in.

"Hello MiLady! You look beautiful today! Your glowing!" He smiles.

"Hello Sir Knight! I am doing a lot better....."

"I am happy to hear that."

"Baba they are letting me go home tomorrow."

"Really your doing that good? I shall pick you up....."

"No. You don't have to do that, you've done so much for me."

"I'm picking you up that's it!"

"Okay."

"Fine."

"Baba do you think I'm going to hurt myself? Please be honest...."

"I was afraid that you were going to do that, but now I don't think so."

"Well when I said it I was at a point of no return. I really wanted to die. The pain the grief over took me. I was out of my head. Baba if you didn't stay with me I probably would have done some thing stupid." I replied honestly.

"Never think your alone."

"Baba! You saved my life!"

"No I didn't I was just a friend!"

"Well thank you for being my friend! And I love you big bro."

"I'm so sorry that I made you worry." I say.

"It's okay Sweetness. Your Forgiven....."

To be continued

__________________________