Secrets and Lies Part 46

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you wwant.

This chapter is dedicated to GisselleC15 and MelissaGonsalves1 and AhslySand and ninagronde and SweetHeart_Passion for all the votes and comments. Also the on going support. Just a little Thank You!!
Please keep reading and commenting.
Please keep voting.
Now back to the story......

I have 5.80k reads just that quick. Really? Thank you for all of your support. I appreciate everything. Thank you. Again.

Secrets and Lies

Part 46:

Recap:

Soryu's POV continues:

Sweetness starts to chuckles out loud and then she winces at the pain. And the several of the monitors start to go off, blaring and beeping. Then the  doctors come flooding into the room. The doctor immediately begin to shout instructions to the other doctor and nurses. Another Nurses reenters the area bringing in other machines.

"What's going on?" I nervously shouted. Hoping she'll be alright.

"You have to leave......." A nurse sternly spoke to me. As I watch the doctor work on Sweetness. There is a very large lump in my throat.

"No! I need to be here!" I shout uncontrollably in hurt and anger.

"As a mobster how can I lose control in this manner. Calm down Soryu listen to what she is saying. You can't control your self when it comes to her. But I have too." I say in my mind.

"If you don't leave now! You will loose your family! They're all are going to Die from your interference!" She stated a matter factly.

"..............." I say nothing, I looked at her and I then looked at Sweetness and then at the doctors who were working frantically to save her. And then back to the nurse.

"......Fine!........." I say in sigh, as my face drain of all color. Then my mouth became dry. And then my heart rate speed up thousand times fold. Now I'm unable to breathe. Just at the thought of me losing her. I stumbled out of her room or the waiting area of the surgical unit.

Before I leave the room I heard the doctor say, "We can't wait any longer! We have to get her into surgery, Now! We are going to lose her!" I cringed at his words. "What!?!" I'm frozen at the thought of losing her.

I slowly come back to my senses. I started moving. What will I do without my Sweetness. She made my life better. Living without her these past few months was crippling. No I can't do it. I won't 

I'm Making my way back to the waiting area of the surgical room unit.

I glanced up to see Eisuke and Ota staring back at me.

Recap ends...

Soryu POV continues:

The closer I get to the waiting area. Eisuke stands up and approach me in a concerning nature. But Ota breaks the silence.

"She'll be okay....." Eisuke pats me on the back.

"I hope so......." I replied to Eisuke's statement.

"How is she" Ota asked with hesitation.

"Not to well...." I murmured to Ota.

I looked towards the two and telling them what actually went on in her room. As I'm finishing up. The doctor enter the waiting area.

"The Inui family......" The doctor announced in a monotone tone.

I stood up and approached the doctor
"Yes we're here for him. How did it go?" I asked.

"Well Mr. Inui has made it through surgery. How ever the damage was a lot. We fix and stop the bleeding. There was extreme damage in the lower intestine. And liver and kidney. We fixed it how ever we put him in to a medically induced coma. So his body can heal faster. Do you want to see him?" The doctor explained in detail.

"Yes............" I replied.

"But there is only one at a time." The doctor stressed.

"That's fine..........." I answered.

"Okay then follow me." As The doctor gesture to me to follow him. I proceeded to follow him leaving Eisuke and Ota there. So if there is any news of Sweetness condition. I will be informed. As I'm walking to the recovery room. I notice this area wide open anyone can attack. I decided to asked the doctor of an alternative place that he can recover at.

"Excuse me....."

"Yes......."

"Is there a more secure place for patients to recover in?" I asked the doctor.

The doctor turns and looks at me with curious eyes. "Why?" He asked.

"I need him to be in a more secured place." I answered.

"I see, well I'll check for you......" He says nervously.

"Wait......" I say with my anger bubbling. I stop him in his tracks. I turned to him. Glaring him straight in his eyes.

I say to myself, "How could he not know this simple answer? Why does he have to see? Then it clicks in my head shit he isn't safe Ryuun knows he's here."

I breathed in slowly and said, "take me to him now!" The doctor flinched at my tone. I knew something was up. As he lead me to Inui. I pulled out my cell phone and texted Eisuke.

Text conversation

"Eisuke, Ryuun  knows we need security ASAP. He's gotten to this doctor." I texted Eisuke.

Less then a minute later

"Soryu you positive?" Eisuke texted me back.

"Yes!" I texted Eisuke.

"Men are here in ten......" Eisuke texted me.

"Good I'll stay with him till they arrive." I texted back to Eisuke. I closed my cell phone and placed back into my suit jacket breast pocket.

End of texting conversation

I followed the doctor to where they had Inui. Slowly reaching the area. I brace myself to what am I going to see.

Hopefully he be fine but we all know this is what being on the mafia is. But to be betrayed by your own organization is heart breaking.

This is why he (Ryuun) needs to go! Trying Getting my thoughts together. This doctor is strange. He's been approached. This could work in my favor. Yes it can." I sigh out. My mind clear on what has to happen.

To be continued