Secrets and Lies Part 34

OMG!!!

2.50k READS!!!

Thanks so much for your support!

I appreciate all the effort and support all of you have given to me!

Thank You All!

Now Let's Get Back to my Story!

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 34:

Samejima POV continues:

"I can't help, but feel that this is not over. Even though I have him tied up. I look toward the darkening stairwell that he wanted to lead me to. I think They have some more of them outside of this. I can't help to think that this is another trap. But she can't hold out. She needs a hospital. She doesn't look good. I have to do this. We were betrayed by our own Boss. I hope Sweetness have the proof. I trust her but Ryuun is tough but I believe she win at the end. I have to go through with this she is counting on me. Let's go!" I thought to myself.

"This is bad. But I need to go and get the car. She needs the hospital badly." I say to myself.

I ascended  up the darken stairwell to the level zero. Being more careful than usual. As I poke my head to see out to see anything. I trooped out of the garage's stairwell. Toward the exit. Then I saw another punk running To leave the garage.

I began to chase him. At the moment he was about to leave through said exit. He was hit by a white Honda.

The car screeches to a holt. It hitting him and he falls to the garage floor. And I looked up to see who the driver was, and low and be hold its? With back up.

"Mr. Oh!" I whispered.

I rushed out towards the car. I checked the pulse of the punk got hit and he is alive but unconscious. Then I tie his arms and ankles up. Then I walked to the driver side of the car.
And I greet Mr. Soryu Oh...

"Mr. Oh, you are here....." I greet him relief evident on my face and mind.

"What's going on?" He added nervously.

"We ran into a lot of trouble. It was a set up all of this was a set up." I rushed out.

"What do you mean set up!?!" He questioned.

"It! Was! A! Set up!" As I stress out. Trigger and ghost comes out with two Punks in restraints

"Where's the proof?" Soryu asked.

"I know Inui and Princess have some kind of proof." I say.

"Where's Sweetness!?" Soryu asked.

"We left her if the sub office." Ghost said.

"Is she alright?" He asked nervously.

"She got hurt........" Trigger blurted out.

"What? What do you mean!?" Soryu growled loudly.