Secrets and Lies: 14 Breakup the Beginning

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 14:

He falls to the floor moaning in pain. Shards of glass glittering in the sun light on the floor. I pull my shirt sleeve over my injured wrist, down past my finger tips. I use it as a glove, to keep me from cutting my hand on the sharp pieces of glass. I bend down to the piece of mirror. I pick up a medium size triangle piece. I stand up and I walk over to him and kneel by his head, with rage in my eyes. I breathe in heavily. "Are you going to stop? And leave me alone!?" I say trying to control my anger.

He grunts. "Never! You are Ours Forever!!" He lets out a sigh of pain.

"You! Think! So!!?...... So!! Not!!!" I bellowed.

"Then I'm Sorry!" I take the shard of glass and I stick the sharp piece of glass into his jugular vain in his neck. I am splashed with his blood splattered all over my chest and neck. I push it in deeper. He wince in pain. His body goes limp. His breath goes light. He slips away fast. The deeper I push in the more blood spills out. I turn the mirror shard parallel to the floor. I pull it jaggedly down to his shoulder. I'm Opening up his jugular vain. Blood spilled out like a faucet. I jump back and I seeing the blood pouring out. I get to my feet and walk over to the man in the green shirt. I am still in rage I walk over to the right side of his body. I pull his head up, by his hair. I stick the glass in to his neck the same way I did ripped shirt the same way. I twist the shard counter clockwise, I pulled the glass towards his shoulder. His Blood shoots out onto the bottom of my shirt. I let him go his head fall forward with a bounce. I drop the triangle piece of mirror onto the floor it shattered into tiny fragments. I sighed in relief... I turn an look at him in the stall.

"You and your comrade won't hurt my babies Ever! You two won't hurt another helpless girl!" I stated matter of factly.

I turn on my heels and and strut to the exit. I reach for the knob I open the door. I begin to step out and I see Inui and Samejima standing there waiting for me. They looked at me in surprise and horror.

"Princess, w-what happen? Who hurt you?" Inui studder in fear.

"Are you okay? Your bleeding......" Samejima try's to examine me. I snatch my hand away!

"I'm fine! Don't touch me!" I'm in raged trying to leave the bath room.

"No you can't come out! Look at your face, neck , hands, and shirt....." Inui pointed out.

"What!?" I look at them in surprise. I didn't notice I was covered in blood. Actually I was dripping in blood.

"Princess!" Inui pushes me back into the bath room.

"What are you doing Inui? I say angrily. Inui pushes me back into the rest room. Samejima followed him.

"You are lucky I love you two. Because I would hurt you if I didn't. I only allow you two to man handle me this way!" I puff up my cheeks.

Samejima smirked. "We know Princess!"

"What in the hell Inui?" I scolded.

"I'm fixing this...." He said.

Inui and Samejima was taken aback at my tone and the condition of the ladies room and the two bodies lying in the pools of blood.

"Ms. Sweetness.... You did this!?......." Samejima says quietly.