Secrets and Lies: 2 Breakup the Beginning

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 2:

"Sweetness!!!!" He yells for me.

I hear his voice but I can't react to him. I am drifting into a sea of blackness. I'm sorry Baba, but this is better for me. I can't feel anything. I am consume into unconsciousness.

***Time skip! Six Days Later!***

I begin to stir. I open my eyes and I see a white ceiling and I hear a beeping sound. Where am I? I say to myself. I look around the room. I'm in the hospital? Why am I here!? What happen? I see Baba asleep, sitting in a chair by my bedside.

"Baba...." I say softly.

He opens his eyes. "Hey pretty lady." He smiles at me.

"What happen?"

"You passed out."

"I did?"

"Yes, you have been unconscious  for six days."

"Really? What!? I worried you? Oh, No, I didn't move out like Soryu wanted! I didn't pack my things, oh my job." I say in a panic.

"Don't worry I have taken care of it." He says.

"What!? Did You tell everyone?"

"No I just told Mr. Kenski that I have you doing some things for me."

"But what about Soryu?"

"Sor he doesn't know your here."

"Good. Thank you. I don't think I can handle him right now." I sighed.

"Your Welcome pretty lady." Baba smiles.

"So what happen to me?" I inquired.

"The doctor says that they couldn't tell me every thing that was wrong, because I wasn't family. What they could tell me was that your suffering from exhaustion and malnutrition and your blood pressure was extremely high so you will have to take it easy from now on." Baba stated concerningly.

"I was feeling weak and tired before." I claimed.

"You have to take better care of your self." Baba scolded me.

"I will I promise." I winked to Baba.

"Good, I will be watching you. I'm also going to be here for you. Sweetness." He grabs my left hand and squeezes it.

As Baba was talking the hospital door flies open with a bang. We look in the door way and I see Soryu standing there really pissed off with Inui by his side.

"What the Hell is going on here!?" Soryu shouts.

"What are you doing here?" Baba asks.

"What happen? Why wasn't I told?" Soryu asked anger flowing over his words. I turned my face away from him.

"Go Away! You threw me away! So! I'm No Longer your concern!" I say rather harshly.

Soryu glares at me with pain in his eyes.

Baba stands up. "Sor Please, I need to talk to you." He pleads to Soryu.

"No!" Soryu growled loudly at Baba.

My monitor begins to beep wildly. My breathing is becoming shallow. I'm feeling my chest constrict. Monitors the beeps has quickened to a dangerous pace. The sound is deafening. Pacing is erratic all over screen I feel the end soon.

Baba notices it. "Soryu let's go now!" He shouts.

No!" He yells. "I'm not leaving Sweetness!"

"Princess are you okay?" Inui asks worriedly. He comes over to the other side of my bed side. "Please Princess you will be okay?" He Touches my right hand. I look at Inui, and I squeeze his hand. "I'm fine. Don't worry, okay. Please take Soryu away from me. I can't deal with him right now......" I breathless whispered, trying to catch my breath.

"I'll try. Princess...." He says to me holding my hand tightly.

"Thank you Inui." I say smiling softly catching my words.

Before Inui says anything else. Baba grabs Soryu by his suit lapels, and drags him forcefully out of the my room. And into the hallway.

I whispered. "Thank You! Baba! I sorry I'm so much trouble to you!" Tears start to fall.

"Your are no trouble!" Inui says as he wipes your tears from your cheeks.

To be continue

__________________________