Secrets and Lies: 19

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 19:

Samejima POV continues:

"My phone chirps...."

"Where in place 4 floor basement rear....,." I received a text from Soryu.

"Good!"

"Out"

"Samejima in place leave now!"

"Right sir!"

"Ryo coming now!"

"right!"

I signal Inui that we can go. He looks at me and says, "Samejima, Princess has to use the rest room." He says.
I nod and allowed him to go and take princess to the ladies room.

Inui POV:

We get up from the table. I pull the chair out for my Princess, she gets up and looks at me confused at my actions. I say to her in her ear. "Follow me....."

"Okay...." She says softly.

I walk out towards the restroom door. I walk in then she follows me. We are in the restroom, I checked to see that it is all clear. I turned to her.
"Princess, please just listen." I say.

She looks up to me with a confused face.

"Okay, Ryosuke...." She said with a smile across her lips.

I grasp her left hand and and I placed my weapon and an extra clip in it. Her eyes grew wide. She looks down at her hand and looks up at me.

"Why!?! Soryu said no?" She asked.

"Because I want you to feel better and safe....." I replied.

"Your disobeying an order......" She questioned.

"If he knows your pregnancy he would have said yes......." I said.

"Thank you Ryosuke..... Thank you... Wait, what are you going to use?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it......" I say.

"No I have to worry, I always worry about you......" She says.

"Princess you always worry about me?" I asked.

"Yes I do! So, Please tell me what your going to use?" She shouted.

"Okay calm down.... I have 2 more guns see....." I pointed to the other pistols.

"Okay good!" She sighs.

"Oh, Princess take this too....." I hand her a butterfly knife. Put this in your pocket.

"Okay I got it. Thank you...." She hugs me.

"I will always be loyal to you and protect you! This is my job!" I say.