Secrets and Lies 22

November 24, 2015
11:48 pm

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 22:

Sweetness POV continues:

I look towards the door. I hear that they're still banging on it. I don't know what's going to happen, but this I do know. I love you always! Soryu. I sit back and I sipped the water that I requested from Inui before he left. I wait for my fate to unfold!

I'm ready to fight. I will hold nothing back. This is difficult for me, but I have to do this. I turn back to the computer. I'm looking at the monitor. I see Inui on the screen. Shit if they come in here. They'll see him. They will, as I see him. I hope he frees the others!" I say it twice.

"I am sorry Inui!" I say softly before turning off the monitors. I sigh again. "I have to by you some time." I sat back down in the chair.

I hear Blade out side the office door.

"Why are you banging on the door, you idiots and where is Link?" Blade said.

"Yes Link is with Irons guarding the Dragon prisoners." Kyle reply.

"Sir we can't open this door..." Blocks said.

"I have the keys, Stupid!" Blade yelled as he pass them to Kyle to open then office door.

"We checked this room already. Why are you here?" Blade asked.

"Sir, we can't find the remaining three?" Bricks said.

"We think they're hiding in here." Kyle says.

"They might be? But the third one is on level 4. So the missing two are in there. Hurry up open it up." Blade yells.

"Alright, go ahead I'm ready! Wait I can't show resolve. I can't show that, I have to be afraid. I must show fear. So they won't be suspicious of who I am, and what I can do... So I can get them to lower their guard. But I'm ready to take them out! I have to show a lot of fear though. Will I be able to do it? I have to........." I cited  my self up. I move to the left side of the room.

I see the door knob turn to the right. No entry. I see it's turned back. Then it turns to the left. The door flies open.

"With a bang!!!" Door hits wall.

I raced to the left side. I crouched down pretending to be scared.

"Ka K's ka" I gasp.

But deep down I was scared out of my mind.

"Boss their is someone in here!" Kyle says.

"It's a girl with red hair." Buckles chimes in.

"It's that girl we were looking for, she's in here by her self!" Lyle licks his lips.

"Eww! Why do they do that? That is so nasty!" I whispered softly.

"Awe look she's afraid and she's crouching down behind the filing cabinet......" Brinks says pouting.