Secrets and Lies 28

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!
Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 28:

Sweetness POV continues:

I started to stand. I'm shaky on my feet. As Inui got closer to me. I hand the bag of weapons to him.

"What's this!?" Inui asked.

"Their are weapons......" I answered.

"Their are weapons......" Samejima murmurs.

"Weapons?" Ghost questioned.

"Yes! Weapons! Do you have any?" I answered.

"No, they took them.........." Ghost replied.

"Then accept my gift to you....." I griped.

"What did you do to get all these?" Ghost questioned.

"Where did you get them?" Inui asked and handed the bag to Samejima. Who in terns handed it to Ghost.

".................!" I say nothing. They're bombarded me with questions.

Inui comes closer and looks into my face and trembling in rage. When he sees my face.

"They hurt you! Princess your face! Your bruised and you're bleeding!" Inui gasp in surprise.

"They didn't hurt you? Right?" Samejima roared.

"Samejima, I'm okay!" I say. "Inui, I'm okay, they didn't hurt me, or you know what I mean?" I sighed.

"Are you sure?" Inui questioned.

"Y-yes! I'm OK?" I griped.

"So, how many are there left?" Samejima asked.

"4-5 plus Blade!" I winced in pain as Inui tries to clean my face. He took my water bottle and pour water on a handkerchief and started to clean my tattered face. Grumbling as he does it.

"They were 17 that's what I counted, not including blade. That I get to take out any anyway. How many did you take out Inui?" I asked.

"Coming here I silenced 5......." He replied.

"There were 2+ in here with us....." Samejima replying.

"There is is another one." Ghost said.

"Yes, the boss and link and two subordinates." I say.

"Okay, Fan out! You have your orders" Samejima commanded.

"Wait! What happened to Ryo!?" Ghost said.....

"What happened to him?" Subordinate 3 Ice Dragons asked Samejima .

"What happened to Ryo? You were supposed to be in the car!?" Ice Dragons subordinate 2 said.