Secrets and Lies Part 58

This is my spin on a KBTBB love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. There is some smut, and violence and strong language please be advised now enjoy!

Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

Secrets and Lies

Part 58:

Recap:

Soryu POV:

I end the call and then set the alarm on my cell phone. To ring in 3 hours and 56 minutes.

I need to leave and buy a burner cell. After I set the alarm I turn to to my left and call over one of the security team.

"Hey you, What's your name?" I call out to the random security guy. I decided to send one of them instead of me leaving. I'm staying by her side no matter what.

"Herald...." He replied.

"Herald what?" I questioned his last name.

"Herald Hernandez......" He answered my question.

"Well Mr. Hernandez, I need you to go to the store." I stated what I wanted from him.

"Sure......." he said.

"I need a burner cellphones, I need you to buy six of them." I say as I hand him five hundred dollars.

"Anything else?" Herald asked.

"Yes, get the minute cards to go with them." I say handing him an extra three hundred dollars.

"I will be back." He says. I nodded in acceptance of his statement.

I turn and look down on Sweetness's surgery.

" I refuse to leave you again. I love you so much." I say to myself. As a lonely tear falls from my eye and I wipe it away quickly.

As I watch the two of them leave. I turn to watch the surgery being preformed on the love of my life. I say a silent prayer to the heavens above to watch over her and that she survives this.

I'm trapped in my thoughts on Sweetness, she is my life and the children she carries are my soul.

If I loose them then I will be lost. 

"I want her to live.  I was stupid to trust in Rynn. He will pay will this betrayal, with his life and his family and those who followed him will die." As I thought to myself.

End of recap:

Soryu POV continues:

As I watch the doctor's preforming the life giving surgery.

All of sudden the heart monitor begin to blared in a fast pace. Doctors begin to shout the only thing I catch from their voice is "We are loosing her!" One of the doctor shouted.

My heart clinched in my chest. An overwhelming sadness has taken over me.

"No you can't die!" I yelled out. Eisuke lay his hand on my shoulder in a comforting way. I glanced toward him eyes full of tears.

"Leave us!" Eisuke growled out.

To be continued: